The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shadow Walker Set

• ouijacom
    ouijacom
    i want to buy some boxes to get some of this gear but I might as well wait till vr16 right?
    Veteran Rank 14 (Stamina Templar) (XBOX 1)
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    niftytim wrote: »
    yeah curious about this as well. buy the vr12 or vr 14 bags? doesn't seem hadow walker set goes past vr 12

I would like to know this too, new player here so if anybody can let me know I'd appreciate it before spending my AP on the wrong box.
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • Ipsius
    Ipsius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I call them gamble boxes. They do come in v14.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    juan0316 wrote: »
    yeah curious about this as well. buy the vr12 or vr 14 bags? doesn't seem hadow walker set goes past vr 12

I would like to know this too, new player here so if anybody can let me know I'd appreciate it before spending my AP on the wrong box.

If you want v14 shadow walker gear you need to buy v14 boxes.
  • Ipsius
    Ipsius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Set is awesome for nightblades. Shadow cloak counts as stealth and undetected, so you can essentially transfer mp into hp and stamina by spamming cloak and staying still, even in the middle of combat if necessary.
    Edited by Ipsius on August 12, 2015 4:34PM
  • Ipsius
    Ipsius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any class can benefit if they're sneaking around a lot. Staying still for just a few seconds after approaching a target will shoot your stamina to full so you're at 100% for your attack!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just sold one last week for 130k. They're out there but they're not cheap. I had it listed in my gstore in rawl for about 3 hours before it sold.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Ipsius
    Ipsius
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's super expensive because it has good bonuses and 3 jewel pieces... But it's worth it ;)
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    juan0316 wrote: »

If you want v14 shadow walker gear you need to buy v14 boxes.

But Im mainly talking about the jewelry which as far as I know Ive only seen v12. So that means I need to get the v12 box?
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw