Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues Connecting to Console Megaservers - Info Requested

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
  • Which console are you on?
  • What is your geographic location?
  • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
  • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
  • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    PS4
    Northeast USA
    First time I got kicked was friday night around 8:30pm EST trying to enter into the harborage, since then, I have had trouble logging in, when I do, I eventually get kicked while trying to fast travel or travel via loading screens.
    Currently I am in Stonefalls in one of the dungeons, not sure the name, I have been trying to get out for the past hour - tried opening door, fast traveling, traveling to group companion, tried unstuck option in help menu, every time I go to a loading screen then get kicked.
    Ticket #150809-003302
    PC/NA
  • JeWzWiLd
    JeWzWiLd
    PS4
    GEORGIA
    FRIDAY - NO
    YES - 3 support tickets
  • JeWzWiLd
    JeWzWiLd
    none of them have been answered.
  • JeWzWiLd
    JeWzWiLd
    150809-000064 last support ticket submitted
  • bizshizzle_ESO
    Which console are you on? PS4x3 All 3 PS4 accounts Fubar
    What is your geographic location? Philadelphia
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? FRIDAY.. Killing EB
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes
    Edited by bizshizzle_ESO on August 9, 2015 7:41PM
  • PaliBeastMod3
    PaliBeastMod3
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox One north american server. The rift is where i started experiencing issues around 9pm est Friday night and the problems have not gone away. every time i attempt to travel any form using a loading screen it get booted and i have just realized i have lost over 8k in gold because when i travel using my map and not a way shrine it takes my gold starts loading as if i am traveling then i get booted but it puts me back in my same spot and i keep trying to leave the area but wasnt paying attention that my gold was being deducted even though i wasn't traveling.

also i havent made a trouble ticket dont know how to do so.
  • brian27028_ESO
    brian27028_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PS4

NA - OH

Friday evening at 7:00 pm est. I tried to way shrine from Wayrest to Rivenspire. I have been unable to log a full hour since and it takes numerous attempts to get back in.

Yes I have a ticket. It's probably best I don't discuss that right now.
  • Porska
    Porska
    ✭✭
    PS4
    Augusta, GA
    Friday
    Yes

Pvping
  • Mansir007
    Mansir007
    Xbox one
    Maryland
    Going through white rose prison door
    Saturday night
    Yes
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    XB1

Houston TX

Attempting Friday thru Now (just got kicked doing Carzogs Demise)

Submitted 2 tickets

As of now - still getting msg - unable to connect to Lobby --- if I get past that then it kicks out at Char data screen
    If I get in the game, usually 5-10 attempts -- then was running smooth til I gt to the Last quest on Betnik - Carzogs Demise then poof!

Does all this matter???? This supposedly has been being investigated snce Friday --- Noone responds here noone answered tickets - we are still having the same issue - us your customers are being disrespected and treated like we are children and idiots.

Unprofessional Actions such as that ZOS has shown since Friday are what cause Games and Companies to lose customers and eventually go poof.
    Edited by Ravens-Sonata on August 9, 2015 7:34PM
  • Gritz
    Gritz
    Soul Shriven
    Xbone
    Tennessee
    Running quests
    Friday night... have been able to play in small doses. Get kicked at every load screen.
    Ticket has been created.
    ESO plus member
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox one NA

Sweden

I was switching from my VR14 main in Craglorn to another VR9 character to check mails, writs and change campaign. Was only logged in a few minutes, but could not log into the second character without getting "need valid internet connection". I will say that campaign was not working right either as it auto assigned me to Azura Star when trying to select Haderus. Took my 15k ap points and would not let me enter saying I had to wait 3 days to change. Odd, but this was during the connection issue if it is relevant.

This was the first time I got kicked and have not been able to get back in game. Happened Early Saturday morning around 2 or 3 a.m. EST.

Was not able to get back in game to send a support ticket.
    Edited by LadyDestiny on August 9, 2015 6:04PM
  • BLanni
    BLanni
    Soul Shriven
    -Xbox One

-Colorado, United States

-I can log in about once every 10-20 attempts. Often I do not make it to the character screen. When I do, I am usually disconnected while loading after selecting a character. I have logged in to Elden Root, Stonefalls, and Coldharbor briefly. Most times I am disconnected within a few seconds - I know this is coming because I can't interact with anything in the game world. Otherwise, I am disconnected the first time i take any action that requires a loading screen. Needless to say the game is not playable.

-This began happening Friday Aug 7 at about 6pm mountain time and has been a consistent since then.

-I have created two tickets, one 36 hours ago and one 12 hours ago. Both have been ignored as of right now.

Can we also ask some questions? What type of compensation can we expect for this, and when can we expect it? If you had received only part of my purchase money as opposed to all of it, what would have been your reasonable response as a party to that agreement? How long would you have allowed me to play before demanding that I uphold my end of the bargain?

Thanks!
  • ssspencer33b14_ESO
    ssspencer33b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PS4

Texas

Main character stuck between two zones loading screens...any other character I can actually get to load in after 4 or 5 tries but they get booted after the next attempted load screen.

Friday...and no, I would't call it getting into game...I'd call it SNAFU.

No ticket created...from what I've read all over the forums...it wouldn't do me any good...

Great timing on the *** up tho...
  • garrett9114
    Xbox One

West Virginia

Trying to leave a delve to complete a quest

Friday night through today

No ticket
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

Which console are you on?
    Xbox one

What is your geographic location?
    New York, NY (EST)

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    Nothing really, just crafting and questing. I always log out in desolated areas when I'm done playing to alleviate loading in. I was in the rift, skyrim when this began, most recently I'm in the outskirts of davons watch.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    It started on Friday at 9pm, I got kicked attempting to log in, tried again got me in but I cannot travel to COLDHARBOR and there's a good chance till lag out on a major loading screen. I can play, but it's badly limited.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    150808-003258
    They stated they're working on it, that's all.
    That's the only one i got two responses on.

NOTES.

I can easily load into Stonefalls, but when I try to go to Shadowfan or the rift, it fail 75% of the time, COLDHARBOR fails 100% of the time.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on August 9, 2015 6:08PM
  • ilooklikeawooki
    ilooklikeawooki
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    Michigan
    I was in storm haven doing quest
    I didn't get get kicked signed out on August 6th and haven't been able to get back on since
    Contacted customer support and will be doing it again on Monday because it will be going on a week of my eso plus I'll be losing please help up
  • jaydlaw
    jaydlaw
    PS4
    Georgia (atlanta area)
    8/9/2015 attempting to log into north american server. initial loading screen just hangs and states loading. does not make it to static loading picture screen . the last time was at approximately 1:30PM est.

Also had issues 8/8/2015 traveling

8/7/2015 Also could not log in on Friday attempted numerous times between 8pm est and 12am est.. attempting to log into north american server. initial loading screen just hangs and states loading. does not make it to static loading picture screen .
  • blindy107
    blindy107
    ✭✭
    Xbox one
    Pacific Northwest

I logged out in cyrodiil for a break. Half hour later I was unable to log back in. Roughly 1am. Tried to log into another character who was also in cyrodiil, no luck.

I have been able to log in several times for short periods but never figured out if this was luck or due to my steps taken to repair. First I reset router. Then hard reboot console to no avail. Next I tried the EU server which worked flawlessly. Tried NA again with no success.

The next day I still couldn't get in. I cleared my blu Ray cache (supposedly fixes issues) and my local games files. Rebooted and no dice. Next I created an account with my wife's login but still attached to my Xbox live gold account and it WORKED without issue on NA. After that I was still unable to use my login. I attempted what another poster had done which was to boot up ESO then minimize and load another online game while ESO loads. Then return and reload ESO. This also WORKED but only four an hour or so before I crashed and had no "internet connection" again while entering a cave in cyrodiil.

I have not created a ticket as it seems everyone who did was told to ask Microsoft.
    Edited by blindy107 on August 9, 2015 5:58PM
  • Abaddon2012
    Abaddon2012
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone,

North America PS4 East Coast, N.Y. The last thing i have been doing was the provisioning writ and tried to teleport to another player for the 12 man trials. I been able to play for about 5 minutes today out of 3 days downtime. I hope there will be reimbursement for eso plus members. I'm not accustomed to giving my money away for nothing.
  • Glamournutz
    PS4
    Southeast USA
    Originally kicked Friday 07/AUG at 9:30(ish) eastern while zoning from Harborage to Rift.
    I get kicked from game every couple days it seems, but with no issues returning like now.
    Ticket # 150808-004521

You can add another account to my post as well, my wife and I both have a PS4 in the house, neither of us are able to connect.
  • trezomnar
    trezomnar
    Hello everyone,

PS4
    Orem,Utah
    Ran a dungeon (the frozen one with a bunch of bears and the seer stones you need to activate) and I don't recall where I was when I logged out but it wasn't in the dungeon. We had completed it. I think I logged out in Windhelm.
    I have been booted a few times lately (most often while in ww form) and the most recent was Thursday but as of friday evening I am not even able to log in at all.
    I did on Friday and I haven't received a response.
  • xbeerxbreath
    Which console are you on?
    PS4

What is your geographic location?
    Baltimore

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    Changing locations from Glenumbra to Stonefalls via horse.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Friday After 7 pm, yes; my secondary character loaded but could not travel, fully able to load EU character and fast travel.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    yes
    Ticket #150809-008278.

Edit 5:35 pm
    Primary character started the load in process and was kicked. Secondary character loaded with minimal delay on the same server
    Edited by xbeerxbreath on August 10, 2015 2:42AM
    I drink, therefore, I game.
  • KCCOSavage
    KCCOSavage
    Soul Shriven
    XB1

NE Georgia

Malabal Tor trying to leave a delve

Occasionally can get in only to get disconnected again when trying to leave zones, leave delves, use a wayshrine, anything with a load screen.

First time kicked was Friday night, and it has been an ongoing problem since.

Submitted a trouble ticket early Saturday morning.
  • Bwell9
    Bwell9
    Hello everyone,

Xbox One
    Long Island NY
    Traveling to player in a dungeon
    This was the first time and I keep getting must have a valid internet connection message. Most definitely have a valid connection, it works with other games, computers XBL etc.
    No I have not submitted a ticket.
  • lily_ofthenight
    lily_ofthenight
    Soul Shriven
    [*] Which console are you on?
    [*] Xbox one
    [*] What is your geographic location?
    [*] TX
    [*] What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    [*] farming supplies
    [*] When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    [*] trying to log in. Not today
    [*] Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    [*] Yes
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread. [/quote]

• lily_ofthenight
    lily_ofthenight
    Soul Shriven
    In stonefalls next to Ebonheart
  • MagicalSociety
    MagicalSociety
    ✭✭✭
    Playstation 4
    Springfield, MO
    Was re-logging do to my Mic stopped working.
    I was last able to play 6:45 PM CST on 08/07/2015
    I have been able to bring up the character select screen 5 times but never successfully load any.
    Yes created a Ticket and got a generic response to check my router and Internet connection.

Wife has exact same issues on our second PS4
    We are both ESO+ users
    Edited by MagicalSociety on August 9, 2015 6:03PM
    Guild Founder of Magical Society aka @Ahlfs

Get ESO Assistant Here!

Magical Society's Discord
  • alexandava
    Which console are you on? Ps4
    What is your geographic location? SE Pennsylvania
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Questing in stonefalls
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday at 9pm est issue started. Takes many tries to be able to logon. Once in if I switch zones I get booted. If not switching zones I'm good.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Nope. Figured there was already thousands of tickets open on same issue.
  • SilvaKhan
    SilvaKhan
    Soul Shriven
    XO
    Boston, MA
    Warping to different zones or doors that need load gets me booted.
    I'm
    So
    Upset