The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Has anyone opened a vault yet?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know some take 60 trophies to open, and others take 150 trophies...has anyone opened one? What'd you find?
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw a Screenshot of the Xivkin Costume on Tamriel Foundry. Looks soooo sick ^^.
    You can get it in throphy vaults and trade it ^^.

Ill provide the image when i'm finished Breakfast.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be talking about the one I uploaded on TF:
    FgRB9xF.png
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    FgRB9xF.png

Any idea if you can "Hide Helmet" on that baby? Like the armor, hate the head... >.>
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silly shoulder pads, twice too big, too much wow.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FgRB9xF.png

Any idea if you can "Hide Helmet" on that baby? Like the armor, hate the head... >.>
    Head comes with it, as it's a costume.

It's an all or nothing proposition.

I would think this would be painfully useful to help blend in as one of the (bad ass) locals.

He does kind of look like he's ready for take-off, though.

Edited by Merlin13KAGL on August 3, 2015 2:21PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »

I was going to ask if we got the artist from WoW to come over to ESO because that pic looks like a Draenei.....

http://www.wowhead.com/news=241748/draenei-male-model-artcraft
    NA Server - Kildair
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not yet, I have maybe 10 of 60 items
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »

Yea, just go ahead and scale those down a bit please ZOS.
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FgRB9xF.png

I think that is the hidden helmet option, saw a female version next day with helmet on.

The armor is the new xyvkin style, so you can make that without the costume needed.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • shadowcoder
    shadowcoder
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome
    EU Server DC PC | Azuras Star

Nightblade VR 14 - Arkanios
    Templar VR 14 - Anthorios
    Dragonknight VR 14 - Grimror
    Sorcerer VR 14 - Cyrenee
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    Any more vault items/ anything to do with vaults?
  • lucian_banneb18_ESO
    How about Treasure Scamps? I've seen none yet, nothing on youtube and no images when googled.
    Any fight with them on? Are they worth the risk of chasing? Are they hard to kill?
    Thanks!
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen/killed a few; one drops a tel var box that you can open up later on for a good chunk of stones (I've gotten 55; I've heard some people have gotten 80); the other kind drops a bunch of potions/higher-tier drops for decon.
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe the jewelry sets are supposed to be in vaults also. Hopefully when they update pts to allow trading trophies well see more of what is inside these.
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the trophy stuff are good