The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

LF Feedback on Weapon/Armor Changes

Cuyler
Cuyler
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all,

Simple. All and everything armor/weapon related in v2.1. Food for thought:

1. Which sets in common builds are still viable? or not viable? (eg. ravager, martial knowledge, crafted etc.)
2. Which notable sets are scaling to v16? which are not?
3. What are the changes if any to LA, MA or HA?
4. Which bonuses are benefitting? not benefitting? (ie. weapon/spell damage, recovery, resistances, nirnhoned etc.)
5. Which enchantments are benefitting? not benefitting? (i.e. same^)
6. Are Tel Var sets worth it? Monster sets?
7. Any and all other comments to items not copiously posted in the patch notes.
Edited by Cuyler on August 5, 2015 1:49PM
Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
"How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_AlanG @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Enodoc @Attorneyatlawl @Balabù @MissBizz @KhajitFurTrader @Ynehairte @randolphbenoit @Calad @Nestor
    I guess I'm looking for feedback specifically on some of these areas:

"•The Rewards for the Worthy can now potentially include items from a wide variety of existing item sets, and will include every level and Veteran Rank so they can be enjoyed by anyone of any level."

So will these rewards include all the widely used sets (i.e. ravagers) scaled to the player level (v16)? Are there any pvp sets specifically that won't scale to v16 (i.e. ravagers)?

And

Will the weekly coffer from trials scale to v16 (i.e. vicious ophidian, aether) when opened by a v16 player? or will trials sets remain capped at v12 and v14?

If anyone reading this could post official word on this it would be much appreciated. This is actually stopping my player progression as I want to gear up my stamplar but don't want to waste gold on a set that will be v16 in a few weeks. ;)
    Edited by Cuyler on August 5, 2015 6:16PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone @ZOS that can answer the bolded questions above specifically?