The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Weapon dots vs damage shields

Domander
Domander
✭✭✭✭✭
Could we get weapon dots like the bow poison dot and the other bleeds to work against damage shields? They don't.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would just lead to more sorcs crying about their class getting nerfed.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would just lead to more sorcs crying about their class getting nerfed.

Too bad.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    Could we get weapon dots like the bow poison dot and the other bleeds to work against damage shields? They don't.

just from the roleplay pov no problem with the poison one from bows as they could "sprinkle" through the shield, on the other hand the other "DOTS" are bleeds and is hard to bleed from a attack missing to actually hurt you...
    but those should deal dmg to the healthbar if aplied before the shield - but i´m pretty confident ZOS aint competent enough to code that.
    Edited by Tankqull on August 5, 2015 2:06PM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see things like elemental drain and force siphon proc on shields.
    Not sure if it does in 1.7.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.