The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

So...this happened

vortexman11
vortexman11
✭✭✭✭✭
I got wreckingblowed through a wall while in Barathrum Centrata, rode my horse a little bit, and now my map looks like this.

206kcc5.png
sdcj9y.png
Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Limbo-land

Why not stay a while... STAY FOREVER!

yyDJF9E.jpg
    AOy1HNC.jpg
    mcDVjdJ.jpg
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Igawotch
    Igawotch
    ✭✭
    lol
  • Runaan
    Runaan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    AOy1HNC.jpg

My screen looks most of the time like this when I enter interiors and everything is too slow to load as I enter. It happens from time to time to me, not every time but it's noticable.

Runaan Fortis
    Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • Mawgusta
    Mawgusta
    ✭✭✭
    That's how my computer loads this game about 30% of the time I zone through a door. Sometimes I have to navigate through quest dungeons or basements by feeling around each wall. The only good thing is that I can see treasure chests from a mile away..
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runaan wrote: »
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    AOy1HNC.jpg

My screen looks most of the time like this when I enter interiors and everything is too slow to load as I enter. It happens from time to time to me, not every time but it's noticable.
    Mawgusta wrote: »
    That's how my computer loads this game about 30% of the time I zone through a door. Sometimes I have to navigate through quest dungeons or basements by feeling around each wall. The only good thing is that I can see treasure chests from a mile away..

Yer, this used to happen to me on my old PC too.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh welcome to the offmaps (:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Siluen
    Siluen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems in line with the rest of Cyrodiil:

Healhtbars are getting wonky. It's blinking and displays a 0, that's odd.
    I cannot exit the keep through the door. Better jump out of the window.
    Oh dang, can no longer use any wayshrines either.
    Hmmm.
    Shoot, my map has descynched altogether, that's no good.
    Hey, I cannot hit that dude over there with anything! *mashes keyboard, 23 times is the charm*
    My character is now looking like an idiot walking in place with her sword over her shoulder.
    "What were you doing at the time of the crash?" *sigh* "Cyrodiil."
    Loggin back in.
    ... Wait I am no longer in Cyrodiil ...
    "Solo queue: 156."

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vortexman - the master of unintentionally falling through/being knocked through the environment since 2014

Praise batzaz
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin