The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Desperately looking for darkstride bracers for testing

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Level doesn't matter; I just need the darkstride bracers to finish the set for testing. If someone has them in their bag/bank/guildbank/alts, can you mail/cod them to @Saucy_Jack on the PTS, please and thank you?

(My only other option is to grind mobs/chests in my v5 zone, but it's been unproductive - gotten a lot of magicka furnace drops, absolutely NO darkstride drops, much less the bracers.)
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Also, please let me know if you've mailed me them in this thread; that way I don't get inundated with 25 bajillion darkstride bracers.)
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Too bad I am not on PTS... on Live I found 4 pieces of the Darkstride set tonight. I sold it to the vendor.

Not sure what your V5 zone is, but I was grinding Banrokai Peline Graveyard.
    Far too many characters to list any more.