The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

1.6 Set Bonuses List With In-Game Item Link

Beldorr
Beldorr
✭✭✭
I created a spreadsheet to list out all the set bonus items for 1.6. I tested most of the links on the PTS so hopefully they are all working.

You can choose from the drop downs: VR1 to VR14, Crafted/Dropped and Quality. In Column I, "Item Link", this will update based on your selections for an in-game item link that you can copy and paste in to chat. Note that you can create links that do not exist. Eg. Crafted "Archer's Mind" set doesn't exist but it will still generate a link that will show you the stats if the item was crafted.

I listed the set bonuses in the spreadsheet as well. There should be a URL to a screen shot of each set in the "Set Name" column. Each screen shot is of a VR14 legendary set.

The "Loadout_Helper" tab allows you to compare sets. It shows which equipment slots the set uses as well as the set bonuses at the bottom.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZZd4wYOfa5K-lqA5GrBNi4pM1nbsPCiEOtZ-FE-b8fU/edit#gid=0
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for putting this list together - much appreciated.

Does this mean there will be VR14 versions of most gear sets that arent't available at VR14 on live?
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for putting this list together - much appreciated.

Does this mean there will be VR14 versions of most gear sets that arent't available at VR14 on live?

No, you can programmatically see a piece of gear's stats even though it may not drop for that level.
  • rsiloliveiraub17_ESO
    Great job!
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't see traits anywhere on the list. I'm particularly interested in Noble Duelist if they changed the *** training trait or not. More than likely they haven't though....

NVM I saw the little link to the side. Apparently theydidn't... ZoS seriously either let us unstitch attributes and change them or just make training not ***....
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on February 2, 2015 10:23PM
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll be going 5 hunding's rage + 3 ashen grip for weapon power stacking now.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Beldorr
    Beldorr
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see traits anywhere on the list. I'm particularly interested in Noble Duelist if they changed the *** training trait or not. More than likely they haven't though....

NVM I saw the little link to the side. Apparently theydidn't... ZoS seriously either let us unstitch attributes and change them or just make training not ***....

I don't think we will be seeing any trait on any set any time soon. When I was doing the auto item link update there is a big difference between crafted and non-crafted items. Crafted items have over 200+ item IDs, each with a different trait. Non-crafted sets have under 10 IDs.

ESOhead has every item in game for the sets
    It looks like for every non-crafted set they would need to create another 200+ item ids for each or change the item link parameters to have one indicate which trait.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that twice fanged serpent set in the game right now or is that a new addition? I've never seen the items, but having two rings and an amulet that give weapon power and armor penetration seems pretty dang good for a 2h build...
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Is that twice fanged serpent set in the game right now or is that a new addition? I've never seen the items, but having two rings and an amulet that give weapon power and armor penetration seems pretty dang good for a 2h build...

Already in game. I believe it drops from Trial end bosses. Bind On Pickup so you will never see it in guild stores.

Edited by Dagoth_Rac on February 3, 2015 5:22AM
  • Mantic0r3
    Mantic0r3
    ✭✭✭
    ty for the list :)
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for this, great job! :)

As I wrote in a topic I started few days ago, the several hybrid sets are unchanged and, with the chagements to how stats are calculated for dmg/healing and the removal of softcaps, hybrid builds are a lot less competitive and viable.

Many sets then should require an adjustment or (better option) something should change to make also hybrid builds viable (in the linked topic there are some ideas and feedbacks about it).
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone could post a screenshot of Undaunted Infiltrator/Unweaver sets in 1.6? Thanks
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Lynx7386 wrote: »

Already in game. I believe it drops from Trial end bosses. Bind On Pickup so you will never see it in guild stores.

Unless they mess up BoP/BoE again ;) Trial gear for everyone!
  • Beldorr
    Beldorr
    ✭✭✭
    The spreadsheet linked in original post was updated to 1.6.3.

Overall there were minor reductions on stats for dropped gear vs crafted. Critical % is now a rating on some set bonuses. "Adds 664 weapon critical" for example.

Wrath of Imperium set seems to be missed with the update. It only adds 93 spell power (-1 spell power from 1.6.2 update) where other sets are giving 177 spell power. Link
  • mrfr0sty
    mrfr0sty
    ✭✭
    Any update for 1.7 changes coming? (Pretty please)