The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Most positive thing about the PTS

aco5712
aco5712
✭✭✭✭✭
You actually gave us vamp and WW bites on the new characters. You gave us gear that is actually useful and competitive so the server that didn't get copied can actually do okay. All undaunted helms aswell.

Thank you for making it possible to test whichever server you belong to. Only thing more I could ask for is to allow us to buy from guild stores :)
Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
#FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
Youtube: CorESO
DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »
    You actually gave us vamp and WW bites on the new characters. You gave us gear that is actually useful and competitive so the server that didn't get copied can actually do okay. All undaunted helms aswell.

Thank you for making it possible to test whichever server you belong to. Only thing more I could ask for is to allow us to buy from guild stores :)

they didnt include all the sets tho, shows they are follwoing a meta rather then trying to let players decide. people not following it may end up underperforming. badly.

tho i like the new vamp drain heal, very handy blood carve replacement, now i just need flurry to not be a DoT anymore
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    they didnt include all the sets tho, shows they are follwoing a meta rather then trying to let players decide.

I thought this F**KING HYSTERICAL, the fact that the game is so cookie cutter now that they give you nearly the EXACT cookie cutter pieces on template characters. roflol.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    dsalter wrote: »
    they didnt include all the sets tho, shows they are follwoing a meta rather then trying to let players decide.

I thought this F**KING HYSTERICAL, the fact that the game is so cookie cutter now that they give you nearly the EXACT cookie cutter pieces on template characters. roflol.

bugged me as well, i mean so much for the other sets, my melee sorc doesnt even use cookie cutters.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We don't really have many options with that gear.
    And while it's better than the last one, I wouldn't use something like that in PvP.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why they didn't make a few merchants with every piece of gear in the game for 100g. At least give us a merchant that you could buy all materials from to go craft it and access to upgrade materials. They could of put in a merchant with vamp, ww, the cure and also purchase crafting research. Had one that has all the mundus stones and another with food, drink and pots. Reducing the cost of champ tree respec to 100g.

If we have to download a whole new client I don't see why they can't just do that.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs