The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Templar Heals Reduced 50%

FlyingApron
Is this intentional? The reduction was NOT mention in the patch notes.
I find this disturbing it was not mentioned. Can someone from ZOS verify this was "As Intended" or it is just a mistake? The tool-tip for my heals are the same as on live. If intended, what caused this change? What stat? What factor? PLEASE VERIFY ZOS.
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damage, healing and shields were all reduced in PvP zones by 50%. I assume this is what you meant?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in Cyrodiil when you noticed this? Because all damage and heals are reduced in Cyrodiil (including Imperial City). It's attached to the battle spirit buff.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just tested this and the healing reduction only occurs while in Cyrodil. Outside it, heals are back to normal.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • FlyingApron
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Are you in Cyrodiil when you noticed this? Because all damage and heals are reduced in Cyrodiil (including Imperial City). It's attached to the battle spirit buff.

Thank you I found this change in the notes. Thanks for verifying.
  • Verrask
    Verrask
    ✭✭
    This is very misleading. Healing is already down 30% in PvP, they just reduced it a little more. I still hit 8-12k heals.

Don't worry. Healers are still #1 on any organized pvp's hit list.