The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live Summary

• Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cant "Reroll breton to altmer" or "redguard to bosmer"

All you can is create completely new character.
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course I know that and it doesn't take all that long to power level. But don't worry I'll be way more precise in my language to help out. :) But I'm glad the concept I put forth didn't fly completely over your head.

• flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭

Some highlights (bear in mind these are my paraphrases/interpretations, and I might have missed stuff!):
    • Client stability fixes incoming. In the meantime, try going into your UserSettings.txt file (in ESO folder, Windows defaults it in My Documents), finding the PlayerStandInsEnabled.2 line, and changing the 2 to 0. This may help fix it, and they'd appreciate feedback on it.

just to check!

What dos this PlayerStandInsEnabled.2?

my line are like this,

Set PlayerStandInsEnabled.2 [1]

i did change the [1] to 0 and did not have any crash after but my walk sound got some weard low noice and my graffic did get some strange fog.

so is it the Enabled.2 you do change or the 1?
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    flubber77 wrote: »
    Some highlights (bear in mind these are my paraphrases/interpretations, and I might have missed stuff!):
    • Client stability fixes incoming. In the meantime, try going into your UserSettings.txt file (in ESO folder, Windows defaults it in My Documents), finding the PlayerStandInsEnabled.2 line, and changing the 2 to 0. This may help fix it, and they'd appreciate feedback on it.

just to check!

What dos this PlayerStandInsEnabled.2?

my line are like this,

Set PlayerStandInsEnabled.2 [1]

i did change the [1] to 0 and did not have any crash after but my walk sound got some weard low noice and my graffic did get some strange fog.

so is it the Enabled.2 you do change or the 1?

[0] is off
    [1] is on.
    Setting that line to zero is turning it off. That the line ends in ".2" may be confusing to some. Editing game times is a risky thing to do.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-