Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we please have a Option to quit a campaign?

Paulhewhewria
Paulhewhewria
✭✭✭
Please hear me out I'm know I'm not the only one that wants/needs this,but since guesting is being removed can we have the option to quit a campaign?
For like the price of alot of ap or gold I'm open to ideas,also it would reset/remove all campaign progress for the change.I just don't understand why this isn't already an option.
  • Halke
    Halke
    ✭✭✭
    I want this so badly. I have characters in two alliances, but I don't play on them all. Constantly re-guesting and re-homing to be able to get people where I want them or need them is a pain. I just want to quit on some of them to clear space out.
  • Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is essential if we have ALTs and need to jig their campaigns around to actually play with guild mates.
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    Halke wrote: »
    I want this so badly. I have characters in two alliances, but I don't play on them all. Constantly re-guesting and re-homing to be able to get people where I want them or need them is a pain. I just want to quit on some of them to clear space out.

This is all I want as well I just want to make space for my main toons,so I can play where the pvp moves to D.I mean I get that people don't want people able to change campaigns at a drop of a hat,but come on with how the pvp populations move around I just want to be about to play.Plus I bet all my ap and gold when this DLC drops there will be a mass population change or move in some degree.
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wanting this for a long time also. At least give us an option to abandon the campaign after the current cycle ends and give us a 7 day cooldown before selecting another. Anything at this point would be nice.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! Seriously, when you've got alts in all alliances and only a very limited number of campaigns it's ridiculously difficult to try to get your characters from one of the 3 alliances onto a campaign that your friends/guildies are in.

OK, let's move to Haderus. Oh, um, nope, I can't because a character in another alliance has that campaign. Better check each one of my other characters to see who. Aha, it's this guy! OK, let's switch him to Azura's Star! Oh, um, I can't because a character in another alliance is in that one. Well what about Thornblade? Nope, same problem. Chillrend? Nope. OK, who do I have in one of those campaigns that can actually move to a different campaign? Sheesh...

And of course, with only 1 campaign on PTS it's even worse. You've got a DC dragonknight tank that you want to try out some stuff with in IC to see how it works with the new changes and content, but you already brought an AD templar healer in for the same reason? Too bad! No testing for you!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian Wheeler's team are looking into this for the future. It won't be ready in time for IC release, but hopefully it won't be too long after.

When IC is released, every campaign assignment is being reset, so choose wisely when you have the opportunity!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That will be an awesome time to reassess and consolidate guild rosters, character sheets and refit gear and weapons.

Maybe we can create a universal planning template for guilds a blank master roster consisting of

Time zones
    Players
    abilities
    Classes
    CP
    Ranks
    Levels
    just a start someone more talented on Roster Raster can take it from here.

It would help with the free change on the reset.
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Brian Wheeler's team are looking into this for the future. It won't be ready in time for IC release, but hopefully it won't be too long after.

When IC is released, every campaign assignment is being reset, so choose wisely when you have the opportunity!

Thank you for the info I didn't know that we were getting a reset,also I hope that it'll be ready at least within the month of release(this maybe wishful thinking though).
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Good news for the future, but far too late for us to be able to do any testing of IC on PTS with characters in different factions.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)