Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing ward

Domander
Domander
✭✭✭✭✭
Something Eric said on eso live is bothering me. Currently this heal/shield has a tooltip that is reduced by 50%. This value is what I expect to scale up to 300%. If it's made to only scale to 150% it won't even be a viable heal because the heal is ALSO being reduced by 50% (imo this "double nerf" is not right with a lot of abilities, ie blazing shield etc) resulting in a triple nerf.

Edited by Domander on July 31, 2015 11:23PM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    Something Eric said on eso live is bothering me. Currently this heal/shield has a tooltip that is reduced by 50%. This value is what I expect to scale up to 300%. If it's made to only scale to 150% it won't even be a viable heal because the heal is ALSO being reduced by 50% (imo this "double nerf" is not right with a lot of abilities, ie blazing shield etc) resulting in a triple nerf.

You understood it wrong. Currently, the percentual increase ignores the battle spirit buff. After this change goes live on pts, it will be a double nerf compared to 1.6, but the one we expected.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Domander wrote: »

You understood it wrong. Currently, the percentual increase ignores the battle spirit buff. After this change goes live on pts, it will be a double nerf compared to 1.6, but the one we expected.

From memory my normal healing ward tooltip outside cyrodiil is 4k something...increased by up to 300% is 16k (max ward at low health)

4k increased by up to 150% is 10k (max ward at low health)

tooltip in pvp is 2k, increased by up to 300% is 8k (max ward)

2k increased by 150% is 5k

Either way, 150% scaled you're talking about going from 16k to either 10k, or 5k. Most likely 5k (if the tooltip isn't rubbish) which is a double nerf in shield strength and a whopping 2.5k heal, and this is at low health.
    Edited by Domander on August 1, 2015 7:25AM