Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchanting Question

Endity
Endity
I have blue jewelry. My question is if I put a legendary enchantment on blue items, do I get the full legendary enchantment from it if the item is blue? Also are there any sites or ways to know what the scaling of enchantments are for each piece of gear, with corresponding item grade of said item. Very hard to explain if you need more clarity please inform.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endity wrote: »
    Also are there any sites or ways to know what the scaling of enchantments are for each piece of gear, with corresponding item grade of said item.
    http://tamrieljournal.com/crafting-and-professions/enchanting/
    Edited by MilwaukeeScott on August 1, 2015 12:34AM
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by SirAndy on August 1, 2015 12:45AM
  • Endity
    Endity
    Thanks for the response, but I was mostly looking for info on whether putting legendary glyphs on fine items would it still give the legendary glyphs stats or base the stats off of the fine quality of the item it self.
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response, but I was mostly looking for info on whether putting legendary glyphs on fine items would it still give the legendary glyphs stats or base the stats off of the fine quality of the item it self.

If it is to be fully legendary it has to be all equal ingrediants, the runes and weapon...mixing it up is like dilluting water mate.
    What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the item level is the same as the enchantment level, it can be applied. Each enchantment will tell you what levels they can be applied. However, keep in mind the effect will scale down to the item level. For example, if the Legendary says "50x of this", and you apply it to a fine, you may only end up with "12x of this".

In short: don't waste the enchantment. Either improve the item or bank the enchantment for later.