The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Destructive Touch BUG REPORT

Araxleon
Araxleon
✭✭✭✭✭
I have only tested lightning staff and fire staff, it seems that if your enemy has shields up it will not apply the stun/knockback for either.

Annulment,hardened ward and healing ward <--- shields I used to test.

I do not know if its intended or not just thought I should report it.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not supposed to but it's how it's been on live since.... 1.6 I think
    EU | PC | AD
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not supposed to but it's how it's been on live since.... launch.

fixed
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently on the PTS, Destructive Touch ability (and it's morphs) do not apply the DoT or effect on shields. The only impact it has is the initial damage.

I know this, since I was Araxleon's test subject last night. :smiley:

@zos Does need to be aware of this. As mentioned, any damage shield negates the effect of this ability. If this was intended... it was not stated in the PTS patch notes. Most likely it was not intended.
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rokrdt05 wrote: »
    Currently on the PTS, Destructive Touch ability (and it's morphs) do not apply the DoT or effect on shields. The only impact it has is the initial damage.

@zos Does need to be aware of this. As mentioned, any damage shield negates the effect of this ability. If this was intended... it was not stated in the PTS patch notes. Most likely it was not intended.

At least the kick and the stune should work. Otherwise this abbility is very ungreat...
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hated this change to begin with, but now this...yikes. Perhaps scrap the staff, and make dual-wielding Wands instead?
  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭
    rokrdt05 wrote: »

At least the kick and the stune should work. Otherwise this abbility is very ungreat...

Agreed. With out the added benefit of the CC or DoT effect, no point using the skill on a shielded enemy.

For every "fix" Zos implements, it creates more bugs. lol
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP