The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missed first 25 minutes of today's special on IC, what did they say about Templars?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone catch that part of the stream?
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already in past broadcasts if you want to watch it (I missed the start as well).
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    It's already in past broadcasts if you want to watch it (I missed the start as well).
    Really? OK. A fair started today just outside, going to go grab some food across the park and then watch it.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey if they have Rubens get one on me Ill pay pal you the tab