Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vestments of the Warlock Question

zFib
zFib
✭✭✭
Hello i have seen people online saying they are able to farm full sets of the Warlock set in under 40 minutes( non vet version of course) and i have been trying for a couple hours but i have only found the necklace in the guild store! Does anyone have any tips on how to farm the level 15-23 warlock set because people say its easy but I'm having a lot of trouble finding parts of it. Thanks!
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Depends what faction you are to say what spots are better, but I don't believe for a second anyone is farming a set in under 40 minutes.

Probably not worth the time investment for the non-VR sets though. I find the set pieces pretty regularly just doing dungeons, especially the focus (neck), it's the rings that seem to be ultra rare.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    Depends what faction you are to say what spots are better, but I don't believe for a second anyone is farming a set in under 40 minutes.

Probably not worth the time investment for the non-VR sets though. I find the set pieces pretty regularly just doing dungeons, especially the focus (neck), it's the rings that seem to be ultra rare.

thanks for the reply! I'm in ebonheart pact and yeah i have the focus but i can't seem to find the signets (rings) anywhere. Im level 29 so i can't do dungeons with the correct level of 16-23 to get the sets so i don't know what to do. on my other character i was able to find the cowl of the warlock easily multiple times, but I'm having trouble seeing anything besides the rings. I wanted ring/ neck set for pvp black water blade, do u have any suggestions for a 3 piece ring and neck set thats low level, and somewhat easy to get? cause right now I'm running five piece seducer but would love to get the extra boost from a 3 piece set such as rings and neck
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zFib wrote: »
    [Im level 29...........do u have any suggestions for a 3 piece ring and neck set thats low level, and somewhat easy to get?

Yes, and it's better than Warlock and you only need two pieces. Syrbane, in particular, Bands of Syrbane. They start dropping at L30 and go to L35 (also VR5). Two bands gives you as much Regen as two Signets and a Focus. More so if you boost the regen with a Rekuta or Kuta based Regen Glyph on each one. Then you have your neck left for something else. More regen, cost reduction, spell power, whatever. I wear Bands of Syrbane all the way up to VR1. Then I go back to Warlock, because at that point the VR1 Warlock is better than L35 Syrbane. But, at VR5, Syrbane goes back on, and I wear those until VR12

Now, you do give up the 3 piece Warlock bonus that gives a boost to magic, but 3 pieces of Syrbane (I recommend Shoulders) gives a boost to Magic Damage, so it balances out.

I can buy Bands in guild stores on the PC for 200 gold each. Even at VR Ranks. Note, the Rings are for Health Regen, and nice if you need that.

Edited by Nestor on July 31, 2015 9:37PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can farm Warlock set from undeads and ghosts.

I have pulled Warlock from Mudcrabs and Wolves. Everything L18 to L23 and VR1 drops it. You can get a better chance from some mob types, like Daedra.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You can farm Warlock set from undeads and ghosts.

I have pulled Warlock from Mudcrabs and Wolves. Everything L18 to L23 and VR1 drops it. You can get a better chance from some mob types, like Daedra.

ok cool thanks for the help! so to get
    Nestor wrote: »
    zFib wrote: »
    [Im level 29...........do u have any suggestions for a 3 piece ring and neck set thats low level, and somewhat easy to get?

Yes, and it's better than Warlock and you only need two pieces. Syrbane, in particular, Bands of Syrbane. They start dropping at L30 and go to L35 (also VR5). Two bands gives you as much Regen as two Signets and a Focus. More so if you boost the regen with a Rekuta or Kuta based Regen Glyph on each one. Then you have your neck left for something else. More regen, cost reduction, spell power, whatever. I wear Bands of Syrbane all the way up to VR1. Then I go back to Warlock, because at that point the VR1 Warlock is better than L35 Syrayrbane. But, at VR5, Syrbane goes back on, and I wear those until VR12

Now, you do give up the 3 piece Warlock bonus that gives a boost to magic, but 3 pieces of Syrbane (I recommend Shoulders) gives a boost to Magic Damage, so it balances out.

I can buy Bands in guild stores on the PC for 200 gold each. Even at VR Ranks. Note, the Rings are for Health Regen, and nice if you need that.
    dude thanks so much for this reply, helped me out a ton. I just bought 2 bands of syrabane for 200 gold each and my buddy gave me the shoulders its perfect! i have crazy recovery and now ill have the added spell damage once i can wear the shoulders. This was very helpful and I'm super excited to have my 3 piece syrabane
  • Scrillamonster
    Scrillamonster
    Soul Shriven
    Can someone confirm that you can equip two Warlock rings?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone confirm that you can equip two Warlock rings?

yes, and it contributes to the number of items worn as x 2

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The value of warlock is you can get a 3 piece bonus just from jewelry alone, syrabane doesn't have a neck piece. So it makes warlock a little more flexible. For example if you use a 1h+s like I do, or dual wield, then you can do something like:

2pc monster set:
    head
    shoulders

5pc crafted set
    chest
    legs
    feet
    sword
    shield

5pc WARLOCK set
    neck
    ring
    ring
    waist
    hands

Of course I lose one 5 piece bonus when I swap to 1 weapon. Will do the same with Footman's set when I can wear it.
    Edited by mklundub17_ESO on August 13, 2015 6:58PM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar