The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Delayed respawn

Tonnopesce
Tonnopesce
✭✭✭✭✭
I think we need some sort of a sitem to avoid what is happening right now in the Memorial district:
Basically evryone is respawning immediatly after the death and the tel var sistem alone is not enought to limit the endless fights, many times during today session i was with no real reason awarded with hig amounts of TV stones (3-400) and all the times i finded some npc who have killed me and i was able to bank them.

This BRAINLESS fight is not healty for pvp imho and death is not considered a problem.

My solution is that when you die ( especially in a "all alliances can enter" situation) you cannot respawn in the district where you have died but in the opposite one, so if you want to join the fight in the same place again you have to pass two districts full of NPC.

Bad bad english as usual...
Edited by Tonnopesce on July 31, 2015 2:58PM
Signature

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? No one?

I know that even pvp'rs are scared when we talk about "real" consequences (no one cares about TV stones imho)
    but even in FPS games you have to wait a little before respawning and it will be a good thing...
    Edited by Tonnopesce on July 31, 2015 3:32PM
    Signature

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOOOOOO after all this exploiter vs "good" people can someone give me their opinion about my idea?....

i felt like i've been ignored....

/sad
    Signature