The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

leveling help

jtuck523_ESO
jtuck523_ESO
Soul Shriven
is questing the best/fastest way to level up? i feel like im always running out of quests to do and feel like the only way i can keep up is exploring the entire zone and doing everything on the map, is this normal or is there something else i can do to help keep my level on par with the quests im finding?

also if it matters im level 22 on AD in Grahtwood
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If you like questing, you can do nothing but questing til like VR6 or 8, problem will be trying to not outlevel the quests if you're going for 100% completion.

Fastest way to level up though is grinding.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Mustidious
    If you like questing, you can do nothing but questing til like VR6 or 8, problem will be trying to not outlevel the quests if you're going for 100% completion.

Do you mean, just grinding mobs?
    Mustidious - Orc Templar [DC] PS4
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mustidious wrote: »

Your only 22 just enjoy the game and actually pay attention to the quests some of the story's are quite good

Just quest your way to vet levels, do delves, dolmens, world bosses etc... they give great exp as well.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Mustidious
    Mustidious wrote: »

Your only 22 just enjoy the game and actually pay attention to the quests some of the story's are quite good

Just quest your way to vet levels, do delves, dolmens, world bosses etc... they give great exp as well.

I'm level 25 and all I have been doing so far is questing and dungeons. I wasn't sure if grinding would be worth it. I actually enjoy griding (former old SWG player, some of you probably know what grinding really is lol).
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes just grinding mobs, there's plenty of info out there on different spots for specific levels that have advantages (close together, fast respawns, fewer range mobs).

On PC I just grinded, leveling was very quick. I always intended to go back on alts and see the story but never did. So this time around on PS4 I'm going for 100% quest completion and actually enjoying not being in the rat race for maybe the first MMO ever.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Mustidious
    Yes just grinding mobs, there's plenty of info out there on different spots for specific levels that have advantages (close together, fast respawns, fewer range mobs).

On PC I just grinded, leveling was very quick. I always intended to go back on alts and see the story but never did. So this time around on PS4 I'm going for 100% quest completion and actually enjoying not being in the rat race for maybe the first MMO ever.

I feel the same way for this MMO. I am taking my time and questing and doing dungeons and just enjoying the game before I really get in the game at veteran ranks
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kinda give up on doing quests in a straight line.I keep getting happily side tracked along the way from point A to point B. If you want to level up fast do a character in Stonefalls,the Eboheart Faction.It's quite easy to make it to VR levels there.I can never level to Vet in my favorite place.Auridon.Cos there's just so much to take me away from what i keep intending to do. I cant help it,I'm like a Magpie.Show me something new and I'll barrel into it! And it never fails that as I am riding toward what I think will be the next step in my quest,..Poof! Someone runs up to me and begs for help.I'm such a sucker.I get up to level 25,and suddenly I'm of in LaLa Land somewhere,saying"Sure,what can I do to help?". I love it! One day,I'll make Vet in Aldmeri Faction,Auridon.One day,..Sigh,......