The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stuck in Elden Hollow

Atlaz
Atlaz
✭✭
Not sure if there's a quest line or something but I've done this dungeon at least 3 times at different levels. At rank V9 it's still blocked off. You can see the rest of my group inside at the boss.

2yvjgbr.jpg
e5fr7s.jpg
"Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    I have typed /reloadui and even teleport another group member only to appear back at the entrance. Not sure what it is but looking at my log... I have the quest for this very specific dungeon and I can't enter the last area.

2psi0au.jpg

2nj905.jpg
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."