The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchantments for Veteran Armour & Weapons?

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
I'm new to Veteran rank and I've recently found a number of useful Armour pieces and Weapons, however, they don't have Buffs to increase Magick, Health or Stamina. I also found that I'm unable to buy Enchantments over level 50 - I'm in Coldharbour.

So my question is; Are the Veteran Armour & Weapons non-buffing or can an Enchantment be placed on them? If so where can I purchase them please?
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    When you finish the main quest line (harborage) and get into the VR1+ area you'll be able to buy VR glyphs.

If you want to buy them while you're still in Coldharbour your only options are:
    • Join a VR PVP Campaign and buy them with alliance points from the merchant at the gate
    • Buy them off guild traders
    • Do any fighters guild, mages guild or main quest lines you still have open and you'll get them as drops since they scale to your level
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the one downside to gaining VR Ranks before you finish the Main Quest. And it's a big one as you can't buy enchants from game vendor.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    When you finish the main quest line (harborage) and get into the VR1+ area you'll be able to buy VR glyphs.

If you want to buy them while you're still in Coldharbour your only options are:
    • Join a VR PVP Campaign and buy them with alliance points from the merchant at the gate
    • Buy them off guild traders
    • Do any fighters guild, mages guild or main quest lines you still have open and you'll get them as drops since they scale to your level

Thanks for your help.

I'm still exploring Cold Harbour and don't wish to complete the Main Quest just yet - I wanted to have some decent armour and weapons :-/ Looks like I'll be hoping for some decent drops or Quest Rewards. I'll also do some reading about how to buy from Guild Traders - I've tried but can't figure it out (the damned Player Trade is difficult enough and I've only completed a couple by sheer luck).

Thanks again.