The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a quick way level up fighters guild for a level 44 player?

FrogePepe
FrogePepe
Soul Shriven
I'm in the Rift and just completed the last delve there which was shroud hearth. There was a lot of Draugr but each one only gave me 1 fighters guild XP per kill, so I would need to kill almost 800 of them to level up my fighters guild to level 7.

So is there a faster way to level fighters guild? Like an undead/daedra boss that gives more than 1 fighters guild XP?
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Closing dolmens (anchors) that you haven't previously done gives a nice chunk of xp -- doing ones you've already done have diminishing returns though.

Other than that, and doing the quest line, the best option is to have a few fighters guild abilities on your bar and farm undead/daedra areas that are in large groups. You get 1 xp per kill regardless of level, so just find areas like in coldharbour that are full of 5+ groups and grind them out.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just get up to Coldharbour, where almost everything is undead or daedra, and the FG skill line levels up like mad.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything said above really, I got beat to it. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get to Coldharbour. It's pretty much nothing but undead and deadra there.
    Edited by driosketch on July 31, 2015 4:12PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • FrogePepe
    FrogePepe
    Soul Shriven
    Alright thanks, I'll try coldharbour