The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for high lvl PVE guild

hobbers3
hobbers3
need a high lvl guild with people who are also looking to farm dungeons for some of the harder to get set pieces. would also like a group of people into pve challenges.
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    If you're looking for a PVE guild posting your faction is going to help..
    b]NA[/b b]Xbox One[/b b]DC[/b
    GT: Lord Sneak XXL
    Sneakerdoodles VR14 Nightblade
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Fairy Tail. Is EP and we have many VETs looking to do the same. My gt is Daishin15 join us for some fun
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • TheCrier
    TheCrier
    The Renob Kings are experienced, organized, structured, consistent and committed. If these are attributes you're looking for in a guild, feel free to contact us. Message The Crier or FallingItOut.

We are a PVE based guild, for now, until we reach a decent amount of veteran level members and we already have several. We currently focus on public dungeons, trading, helping others level, end game etc... We are a mixture of werewolfs and vampires and will gladly bite any member who proves to be beneficial to the guild and is a consistent player. We have a very structured rank system and you can easily climb depending on your playability. The guild bank is used for helping everyone in the guild so donations are required. You can also rank up based on your donations. We are also not opposed to loaning money from the guild bank to help any member in need of something they do not have the funds for with the approval of the President and Vice President and will expect nothing more than for it to be paid back. We have a recruitment bonus for everyone you bring on board. You will gain a $1000 bonus for everyone person you recruit after their first donation and an additional $1000 for every 5. You will also gain the ability to sell in the guild store after you have brought in 5 new members.

Feel free to contact The Crier or FallingItOut with any further questions and we look forward to hearing from everyone.

For more info on Renob Kings you can catch us at https://www.facebook.com/pages/renob-kings/486108398212513
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • fighter93203
    Hey! I have a Muli Tier Guild that I know that you will love! it is a 4 Guild System where our primary guild is a Trading/Social/Crafting Guild, A PVP Sub-Guild, A PVE Sub-Guild, and A Thieving Guild. We are on the NA Server mostly Aldmeri Dominion.

Message me on live.... ill get you a invite...
    https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=HHG+Fighter

A bit about our guild....
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/198688/ad-houndhackers-global-jack-of-all-trades-guild#latest
    Xbox Ambassador / Enforcement United / Xbox Beta
    HoundHackers Global Guild Leader