The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xbox one crafting/researching

lord_dal
lord_dal
✭✭✭
are there any way to see what items I have/are researching, so I know what to save, and what to deconstruct, other then tabbing back and fortwards between the deconstruct/research menu?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/192595/research-crafting-spreadsheet-free-download

Note, even items that are in the bank can be deconstructed, so if you want to be really safe, roll an alt character to hold the research items.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    thans for the answer:) was hoping there would be an in game way of seeing it, but thats better then going back and forwards between the decon/research menu atleast:)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lord_dal wrote: »
    thans for the answer:) was hoping there would be an in game way of seeing it, but thats better then going back and forwards between the decon/research menu atleast:)

I used a spread sheet for the bulk of my trait researching even on the PC when I could have used an add on. Back in the early days of the game add ons were being broken all the time by patches so I never bothered with them.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ThisEndsWithUs
    Also, if you have an iOS device, you can download and app called workbench, which will track your researched items, give you an alert when something is finished and let you select items to be researched etc.
    You can also input the skillpoints you have (such as metallurgy etc) so this would then reflect the actual research times due to the % decrease you get from them.
    There is also an android version you can get, although I'm not sure of the name, something in the way of ESO toolkit?