The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Updating PTS crashes system

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
Been trying to update the PTS installation for the upcoming patch, but the download constantly crashes my system and forces the computer to restart.

Anyone else had this and found a work-around?
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine is constantly get Webgetrequest fails. I had it at 88% Now I have 74%

I use the launcher as Administrator. Also I have no clue how to open ports... Also reading a lot about what it would actually mean. So no thanks... But still ZOS most of my Downloads work. I had some Patch manifest errors in the past but they solved itself.

It wouldn't hurt if you could hotfix the issue though... Thanks!
  • Isugi
    Isugi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!
    I actually had a similar problem - the launcher stopped responding at the same 14% while updating PTS. Tried several ways, nothing worked. The only thing that helped: I completely deleted the PTS folder (Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online PTS) and downloaded it from scratch. It took time, but it helped.
    If the problem is with the launcher, it can help to delete the launcher folder (Zenimax Online\Launcher) and reinstall it (download from your account "download game") to the same place it was.
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleting the PTS folder is what I was afraid to try due to the sheer size of it, but I am gonna give it a go and re-download it.

See you all there next week if I am lucky with the DL speed!
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore