Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kagrenac's Hope possibly bugged

daphil01
daphil01
✭✭
I haven't seen a specific "bug" thread yet, but I thought I would mention that either the 5 piece bonus to Kagnerac's Hope/Battle Res/Master Ritualist are not functioning as intended. My resses on the PTS last night were painfully slow with all the armor and both points in the passives. I verified that the percentages on the passives and on the armor are the same as they were on live.

I can do some timing tonight with the armor on and off to verify if it is the armor tonight when I login, but overall something is definitely off. Spell damage was added to the 5th trait, if it causes the ressing to be this slow the armor set is worthless.

Thanks,
Sen

Senelar Woundbinder - v16 DC Healplar
Esenlar - v16 DC Sorcerer
Neselar - v16 DC DK Tank
Senelarian - v16 AD Templar

#KHole4lyfe
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this bug as well the set is not applying the rez bonus inside of IC. Did not test it in Cryodill as there were no dead people.

• daphil01
    daphil01
    ✭✭
    I will test it in cyrodil proper tonight. If it doesn't work then the set is worthless. ;/

Senelar Woundbinder - v16 DC Healplar
    Esenlar - v16 DC Sorcerer
    Neselar - v16 DC DK Tank
    Senelarian - v16 AD Templar

#KHole4lyfe
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks guys, we'll take a look.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think it's the armor, I think it's the templar or All War passive that isn't working right. Because both my templar that wears it and another templar that does not had the same slow rez. Also, it was working ok initially when we started the PTS, but wasn't working later.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah one of the res bonuses does not work in IC.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hrmm. Is it possible that they finally removed the stacking of the Templar passive with this set so that they can't 1-second ress people now? I always thought that was pretty absurd myself as I saw a templar ress a group of 5 people in the space it took me to get in range of him using this set.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Hrmm. Is it possible that they finally removed the stacking of the Templar passive with this set so that they can't 1-second ress people now? I always thought that was pretty absurd myself as I saw a templar ress a group of 5 people in the space it took me to get in range of him using this set.

No. Then it makes the passives useless together and the armor useless with it. Nobody would use it or waste skill points on the passives that play a templar. God forbid another class can do something another cannot. Like bolt escape, or invis fifty times in a row... oh wait.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post a picture of the set here pls? What is the spelldmg buff exactly now? Thx

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »

No. Then it makes the passives useless together and the armor useless with it. Nobody would use it or waste skill points on the passives that play a templar. God forbid another class can do something another cannot. Like bolt escape, or invis fifty times in a row... oh wait.

It's hardly on the same level as creating a nearly unkillable group that can only die when its templar run out of soulgems. I've no problem with them stacking but the effect should be multiplicative not additive. Sub second resses are insane.

You ever try to take a keep with one of these templar inside with a bag full of gems?

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ever try to take a keep with one of these templar inside with a bag full of gems?

Yeah, the group focuses on killing the Templar first.

It's really the same as any group fight, take out the healer and the rest will follow.
    [DC/NA]
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested this out and in IC. The bug is pretty simple. fast rez works outside IC but the alliance support passive does not work inside the city. Not sure of this was intended so please comment on this or apply fix NA PC PTS.

Probably none of the passives from Alliance tree are active inside the city.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »

Yeah, the group focuses on killing the Templar first.

It's really the same as any group fight, take out the healer and the rest will follow.

Sure that is the obvious strategy but what if there are two templar? or 5?

It simply should not be possible to battlefield ress someone in less than a second no matter what set you're wearing. You can ress people with 100% health, a 10K+ damage shield and a huge magic regen bonus etc. They may as well have never died.

I don't care whether they "fix" this or not....I'm just pointing out the fact that it is OP as hell and has the potential to be abused (especially now that the set is apparently buffed).
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you actually get less then one second rez?
    I know the bonuses are additive, but thus one gets a 2 second channel as a Templar with the support pasive and kagrenac's hope. Honestly, I didn't find it worth using until now since it was more important the templar stayed alive himself than being able to rez the others fast when he already failed.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IC is in Cyrodil, so all Cyrodil passives should be working there. I imagine that they will fix it.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the spelldmg buff on the 5th set bonus? Im a EU player so I cant access the crafting station on pts before they copy EU chars next week or so..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to follow up and let you all know that we did confirm an issue with Battle Resurrection not functioning inside Imperial City, which is not intended. We'll make sure this gets fixed in a future patch!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may be something to do with the fifth passive on a set after you die. I have to remove and re equip my night silence for the stealth run speed bonus. Maybe its happening on all sets but people arent noticing.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rez is 1.25 seconds which is equal to 75% rez speed. I have been using it on Taran since camps were removed. its viable in all aspects of the game and to complain about it is like crying over camps.
  • AzraelAcid
    AzraelAcid
    ✭✭✭
    Seems that there is also trouble with this set when taking Cold damage. I'm not sure if it's the set itself, or the increase to cold damage. However, while not wearing it, I'm not talking nearly as much cold damage with other sets..... possibly a bug?
    You can not earn Respect by tolerating Disrespect.
    Death is the graduation of the soul
    .- Sylvia Browne

Aleawyn - CP810 - Sorcorer - AD - North American Megasever
  • GreyRanger
    GreyRanger
    ✭✭✭
    AzraelAcid wrote: »
    Seems that there is also trouble with this set when taking Cold damage. I'm not sure if it's the set itself, or the increase to cold damage. However, while not wearing it, I'm not talking nearly as much cold damage with other sets..... possibly a bug?

FYI: there is a pretty long thread about damage bugs with the set here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2272621#Comment_2272621

Moderator response was we will look at it, but no word back on what they found