The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Disabling Cross Faction Chat in Cyrodiil

tordr86b16_ESO
tordr86b16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_BrianWheeler Can you by any chance disabling cross faction messages? There's always that "one" person that simply can't keep his mouth shut, and proceeds to spam profanities because he got floored. I do find it amusing sometimes, but it's always the same person that keeps spamming you so it can get pretty tiresome.
Edited by tordr86b16_ESO on July 30, 2015 3:43AM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moment, if it's always the same person, that's exactly what the ignore-function is for, right?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ignore them. Cross faction chat is fine. I've had some friendly chats with enemies after a "Good Fight!" whisper.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Bezilar
    Like you sending me hate tells? Ass, LOL
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think cross faction communication is a bad idea, there is just to much collusion in this game. I get a hate tell I laugh and put them on ignore and try to make it a point to kill them often with what ever they were complaining about because I know I got under their skin, I never respond with anger because they feed off that, I sometimes kill them with kindness if I bother to respond and I might remind them they are the one dead on the ground..:)

But with programs like mumble and team speak I guess there will always be some level of collusion, and when they put option for other factions to group with you through the lfg tool, I will not use that tool, I do not want to group with my enemy, bad for my immersion.