The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox One needs a crafting Thread!!!!

Daishin15
Daishin15
✭✭✭
No selling but I would love to meet similar minded people who are willing to "Discuss" the Ambrosia pieces.... GT is Daishin15 I run the Fairy Tail Guild. I'm not recruiting here got another thread for that. I'm just letting you know who I AM!!!
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you want to segregate from the PC folk? We're not all that mean I promise :open_mouth:

However if by "Discuss" you mean trading fragments, then you will find that trading is not allowed on the forums so having a dedicated thread for each console or server won't help.
    PC-EU
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a PC transfer and I got mad love for yall for the small to I played on PC. But things are different for consoles. I just want a way to reach out to people who are interested in learning and helping in the crafting aspects. I guess they are lazy. But some of us absorb information and I would like to have intellectual conversations with those of a like mind.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just got my provisions to 50. Can't wait to make some good food.

Few questions...

Does every purple recipe require frost marriam? Where do I get it from? I've had two in one of my hireling deliveries. That's out of about 20 deliveries. Just maxed that out so hoping for more.

Secondly, does food sell well on guild stores? I've stuck some different food (some rank 45, vet 1 and vet 5) in stacks of maybe 30 and charging 20 each. They went quick. Could I get a little more? I'm all for giving good prices, but the sole thing I need are grain solvents, tempering alloys and purple food recipes. Everyone charges over the odds for these, so every bit of gold I make helps.

Thirdly, the max food is vet rank 10 I noticed. They planning on bringing in higher level recipes?

Lastly, I've read a bit about ambrosia. Am I really seeing perfect roe on guild stores, commonly, between 35 and 50k?? Madness! Hate to think how much the fragments will sell for.

I realise Google could help me, but you wanted something to discuss sooooo :)
    Edited by Brrrofski on July 30, 2015 8:12AM
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Lol yes you can get more and food now scales so now its good to sell in bulk. Yes you can get more lol now that everyone is trying to max provisioning they will get time bonuses to the food and drink buffs. Frost comes from crafting writs and hirelings. And I have completed the LEGENDARY RECIPE!!!!! Muhahaha. I love cooking in RL and I enjoy bringing that into the game with me. Try 200 Per food. But be careful to not run out of supplies.