The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Harborage Prophet's Staff

miked83b14_ESO
miked83b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Trying to create the Prophet's staff but can't figure out which motif it is. I assumed it was the Ancient Elf motif based on the creation example at the woodcrafting table but the higher level ancient elf staffs don't look like their creation example pictures. So what's the motif and level to create that wicked walking stick staff?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to this site and see if you can find a match. Each material and racial style will look a little different, not so much on staffs with materials, but there are some differences. Racial styles do look different.

http://eso-fashion.com/woodworking/

BTW, they have all the armors there to so you can see them before you make them. Or figure out what to mix and match.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The staff is awesome but it is an unique item - that style cannot be crafted. However depending on your choices you can get it as a quest reward in the end of the Main Quest.
    PC-EU
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titanborn Axe > Profit's Staff
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »
    Titanborn Axe > Profit's Staff

Sai Sahan's sword > Titanborn Axe
    Wololo.
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    The staff is awesome but it is an unique item - that style cannot be crafted. However depending on your choices you can get it as a quest reward in the end of the Main Quest.

Yea, just found that out. Too bad too because I really really dig the look of that staff.