Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I Need Help

Wolfdanny
Wolfdanny
Soul Shriven
Okay this is going to sound a bit dodgy but i would be forever grateful if someone could give me 10k so i could buy a horse. It's a lot to ask for i know, but would really like one and i can't seem to save up any gold. I play on ps4 Eu and my PSN is Abzorbaloffo. Again if someone does end up giving me 10k i would be so very happy and proud there are players willing to help others.
Morrowind was nostalgic
Skyrim was alright
Oblivion is the best game in existence.

• fractalknight
    fractalknight
    ✭✭
    You can go to the crown store and buy an nice horse for 700 crowns which would be $7 in US real money and probably close to 7 euros. I bought a nice palamino.
    Tarkus Aquila - Imperial Templar
    Klaaz - Khajit Nightblade
    Fractiz - Altmer Sorcerer
    Jonsir Vheti - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Kills-With-Grin - Argonian Dragonknight

Myrddin the Mystic - Breton Warden

PS4 ESOTU Adventurer since June 2015
  • ZOS_MatM
    ZOS_MatM
    ✭✭
    Greeting @Wolfdanny

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.