The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some help with the launcher.

Copernico
Copernico
Hey.
I've been playing ESO since the beta, so my launcher is basically the same,i havent re-installed and i think thats ESO weights about 80gb. when i should be arround 40.

So i decided to re install this morning to clean up and make it cleaner i guess, but now the launcher is bugged i think becouse is downloading incredible slow, i have no limits on the download speed and when i pause, and then play again, the download starts all over again, not even a bit faster.

Well, that was just the begining of the problem, becouse after a lot of trying and restarting, this happened:

UapuSM1.png?1

I really want to play, and i hope somebody help me and show me the way :smile: . My english is not native, so yeah, sorry for my bad english.
  • nagg70eb17_ESO
    nagg70eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I was having this problem just this minute and decided to come look for a solution. Trying to Repair gave me the same error. And after just flat out refusing to reinstall the damn thing I just decided to wing it and run the launcher as administrator and whaddya know?! It works. So, try that :smile: