Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA SERVER African , African American, Black and People of Color Guilds

Bionickronic
Bionickronic
Soul Shriven
Greetings fellow ESO players. I am on xbl North American servers and leveling characters in all fractions. I am an adult gamer who is Black/ African/ African American looking for others who are African, African American, Black, and People of Color who have a guild or would like to join a guild.
I would like to do group dungeons, pvp in Croydill and grow my guild. Casual, hardcore and new gamers welcome. Players who are friendly, helpful ,who have a postive attitude and communicate are who I am looking for.Times that you play and location are not important. Reply to this post with your gamer tag and if you have a guild or are looking for one.
Guild : Rays of Ra, Aldermi Dominion
Note: If your character is not in the Aldermri Dominion you will not be able to pvp with guild members. You will be able to guild chat and group with other players.
Edited by Bionickronic on August 9, 2015 5:28PM
  • louloc23
    louloc23
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite?
  • louloc23
    louloc23
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Last of the great
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run Fairy Tail Guild and if you are looking for more of our "people" then you are welcome to join. I feel my guild has something for everyone. Check us out http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173277/mainly-ep-but-everyone-is-welcome-to-join-fairy-tail-guild-we-hit-170-members#latest
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • VSorceress
    VSorceress
    Soul Shriven
    I have created a guild MELANOID NATION designed for the purpose of connecting and playing with fellow black gamers. We are a sanctuary from the constant racist talk found in general chat, where you can just chill and kick it in a friendly environment.

There are no member fees to join, but any item donations you care to provide to assist other members in crafting or gear is encouraged and appreciated. Our guild focus is primarily social and may change depending on guild growth and user participation. Our home is within the Daggerfall Covenant. I am willing to join other guilds and perhaps even build a potential alliance with other similar guilds.

Feel free to hit me up on XB1for an invite - GT: VSorceress
    Edited by VSorceress on August 9, 2015 4:49PM
  • JeniusD
    JeniusD
    Soul Shriven
    Is this thread still alive? 👀 Let me know...
  • slicksteezin
    slicksteezin
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Wonder what would happen if a white dude started a thread looking for other white people -- ONLY. Well ... we already know.

You first have to go through hundreds of years of oppression, displacement, slavery and exploitation by a self proclaimed master race before you are eligible to post such a thread here ...
    slap.gif

....And those who actually went through the times of such oppression are no longer here because that era ended generations ago.

Yes of course racism still exists as it always has and always will but times have changed. At least in America, with all of it's problems aside, if you really want to believe racism is as bad today as it ever was then you are spitting on the graves of those before us whom lived through REAL oppression and atrocities. Name me an inherintally racist systematic law or regulation in America that exists today. Because the social disparity has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture.

Those who continually evoke the race card does nothing but a disservice to their own and others by furthering the divide amongst us. The unfortunate thing is, in today's society people see it as an incentive to play the victim. Teaching our young minorities that they are perpetual victims is wrong, backwards and hurts them.

• zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a African American I honestly hate when any “group”, does this. You are perpetuating racism by naming groups that are based on your race or any other distinguishing identity. This goes for only women, gay, trans, furries, etc.. The best example of how stupid this idea of forming specific groups would be saying I’m starting a all white group. People like you are legit doing the same thing although you have the notion to believe it’s for bringing people together, when in reality your deducing all humans beings to colors and what’s between their legs. RANT OVER
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racism isn't an individual's feeling toward another group. Nor is it a group on a forum.

Take away theft and falsifying of history, genocide, *** of men, women and children, mass incarceration, lynching, forced religion, etc. And no persons feelings is going to hinder a race of people economically.

Racism is a system. If you believe oppression ended all those years ago then you are someone who ignorantly aids in its continuation.

Funny to think starting a guild on a videogame is the equivalent. Some truly don't know what racism is.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racism isn't an individual's feeling toward another group. Nor is it a group on a forum.

Take away theft and falsifying of history, genocide, *** of men, women and children, mass incarceration, lynching, forced religion, etc. And no persons feelings is going to hinder a race of people economically.

Racism is a system. If you believe oppression ended all those years ago then you are someone who ignorantly aids in its continuation.

Funny to think starting a guild on a videogame is the equivalent. Some truly don't know what racism is.

I never said IT didn’t happen, I said people who continuously perpetuate it and then will try to distinguish themselves from other parts of society aren’t helping the issue. The ideology of having your own special group based on a identity that some people can’t obtain is ridiculous. What if a 18 white person wanted to join an all black guild, oh well since the possibility of his great great grandfather being a slave owner or being potentially racist now excludes him. The actions of the father does not always determine the actions of son.

Stop being so hurt by the past that you assume most people of a race act in a certain manner. Oh my god that sounds like what a racist would think, wouldn’t you agree? People play video games to have fun and escape the bs of reality and it’s people like you who want to bring your political drama into it. This is as bad as the people who do the *** role playing in Riften. No human is infallible, people made mistakes in the past but that doesn’t give you the right to objectively judge their kin in the present and future.

Sincerely, a black male with a Caucasian and African American mixed father
  • slicksteezin
    slicksteezin
    ✭✭✭✭

My friend, there's alot of irony in that statement because you are the one who is showing you don't know what racism is.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »
    As a African American I honestly hate when any “group”, does this. You are perpetuating racism by naming groups that are based on your race or any other distinguishing identity. This goes for only women, gay, trans, furries, etc.. The best example of how stupid this idea of forming specific groups would be saying I’m starting a all white group. People like you are legit doing the same thing although you have the notion to believe it’s for bringing people together, when in reality your deducing all humans beings to colors and what’s between their legs. RANT OVER

Thank you!! Glad you said it. I got in trouble for saying much less.
  • DresdenWhite
    OP, I'm sorry you have to deal the nonsense replies on here invalidating the very real racism that BIPOC continue to experience today. I wish the best of luck to you and your guild and I'm glad there's places like yours where BIPOC can have a safe haven in the game.
    My PvX social guildThe Dominion Party Dojo!