Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4-Aldmeri, need a werewolf bite please.

LSDnD
LSDnD
Soul Shriven
Username is Lsdnd on ps4, I'm Looking for a bite on my real character, still really low level (13). If anyone can help, PM here our just add me on ps4. Thank you!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    LSDnD wrote: »
    Username is Lsdnd on ps4, I'm Looking for a bite on my real character, still really low level (13). If anyone can help, PM here our just add me on ps4. Thank you!

It is against forum policy to ask for it outside the designated sticky. This to avoid this forum getting messy.

I do give free bites to guildies on the PC, but I got a policy to never bite people below level 19. My reason is that I can only bite once every 7 days. I understand if people get a bite and don't like it and get a cure later on, but I've seen this happen a lot with people infected below level 19. There are two possible reasons for this.
    1: People below level 19 are not commited to their character yet. they are still setlling in the class, race and mechanics.
    2: people below level 19 often are new to atleast that class and have a bigger issue judging the effects of a bite.

So my advice is to wait a bit longer. There is no difference between getting the bite now and in another 10 levels. If you than still want to pursue it, please ask in the designated place.

-additional note: there are guilds on the console biting for free. You might want to join them now so you are on the waiting list.-

Goodluck!!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immortal Kings guild ... Search be happy ... In before the lock
  • ZOS_MaryB
    We are closing this thread because we've already created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

• Xbox One - NA
    • Xbox One - EU
    • PlayStation 4 - NA
    • PlayStation 4 - EU

Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.