Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loyalty reward program

Arrille
Arrille
✭✭
Please Zenimax, bring back loyalty reward program for ESO Plus members. I'm sure that ESOTU player community would appreciate it. :)
"Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • Astrid_Ironfang92
    Yeah, what happened to the loyalty program anyway? Since you made the game free to play, your loyal players are now truly loyal if they're still subscribing. Crowns just aren't enough and we haven't seen a sniff of content exclusive to subscribers since the Striped Senche.

We need stuff to lord over others :D
    Gamertag: Astrid IronFang
    Server: European
    Guild: Dungeons n Dragonknights
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    I agree.

Currently the membership feels... lackluster. Other than the crowns, it feels as if there really isn't enough benefit at all to being a paid member.

I hate "Free to Play" games where you are more or less forced into paying membership to even remotly enjoy the game. However, this is my first time encountering the exact opposite. It feels kind of weird.

If I enjoy a game I always go with the paid plan for not only the benefits, but to support the game because I enjoy it. However this time around it feels like all I get for paying is a T-shirt. Granted I like the fact the exp and such bonuses are low, but it feels like it could use a little something more.
    Edited by Azurulia on July 16, 2015 12:07AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    I am ESO Plus member too, I like the game and this is how I support it. But, I'd like to see loyalty reward program back. I was sad when they have decided to shut it down, I was hoping to get that Ice Wraith vanity pet for my 3 months of subscription, but i was a few days late... :( I subscribe whenever I have enough money since I'm a student and unemployed currently.
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"