The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost City of Na-Totumba

chrimarie
chrimarie
Soul Shriven
Hey so I did the two quests as well as the puzzle, and yet still it show's as the dungeon not being cleared. When I hover over it on my map it says that I still need to explore it. I have gone in and out 4 times. I don't know what I'm missing....
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you cleared the dungeon?

I've not done this one, I rarely do group ones, but my first thought is that there's a room somewhere which only becomes available once you kill the boss in front of it.

I know I've been in there to grab the Skyshard, which is why I think there is a place I didn't get to which may be the case for you.
  • chrimarie
    chrimarie
    Soul Shriven
    I did get to. I ran through it again even after talking to the guys wife and you know the quest complete thing showed up, it was only after for some reason when I logged on the next day, did it show that I cleared it. Weird but glad it resolved itself. I now have other issues.