The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought over 15,000 Crowns received 0 [PS4]

• LiamMcB
    LiamMcB
    Soul Shriven
    In order to get these issues resolved as quickly as possible, could those having issues with crown delivery please give us the following information:
    • Your PSN account ID
    • How many crowns you're waiting to receive
    • Exactly what you purchased (crown pack, Imperial Edition, some other bundle, etc)
    • Confirm if you're in Ireland
    Thanks in advance!

PSN : LiamMcB
    Amount: 1500 crowns
    Purhcased: 1500 crown pack
    In Ireland : Yes

Thank you for looking in to this
  • DarionSnow
    DarionSnow
    Soul Shriven
    (Sorry for re-posting. Just don't want my post to be missed :/)

HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

I bought the game on Saturday the 4th July, noticed I could upgrade to imperial edition with crowns, bought a 1500 crowns pack before realizing I'd still need a further 100 (Sneaky marketing trick there), So I then Bought a 750 crowns pack. When I checked my crowns balance in-game after each purchase I noticed they'd not gone through, but the money was definitely taken out of my bank account because I checked through my online banking app. 24 hours later, still no crowns and i decided to buy the 3000 crowns pack for €20.99. The money was taken from my bank account again but I didn't receive any crowns and it's been another 24 hours since then.

PSN ID: sharp_03_shooter

How many crowns I'm waiting to receive: 5250

Exactly what I purchased: (1) 1500 crowns pack (1) 750 crowns pack (1) 3000 crowns pack -> Totaling about €40.00

Confirm if you're in Ireland: Yes, I am living in Donegal, The Republic of Ireland.

My most sincere respect goes out to the moderator monitoring this thread. :blush:
    Edited by DarionSnow on July 7, 2015 9:19AM
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so I got the first batch of crowns today. Thank you for that ZoS.i just bought 30$ more as.we speak as I want the ice mount. Any chance you guys can send me the crows asap so I dont miss the mount.....
  • DarionSnow
    DarionSnow
    Soul Shriven
    I made a mistake with my PSN Account name last night, I've changed it now!
  • ollsrobert@Gmail.com
    ollsrobert@Gmail.com
    Soul Shriven
    Any updates?
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    So i must admit i may have the best wife. She went on my PS4 and bought me 15$ worth of crowns. Yeah never received them :(
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    I guess i should have told her there is an issue with crowns being rewarded. :(
  • Khaleesi89
    It has been a MONTH now since purchase and nothing has been received,

PSN ID : Ardat-Yakshi89

Crowns I purchased and waiting to receive : 750 for 6.99 Euro

Eso Plus One Month Subscription purchased and not received for 12.99 Euro

I also redeemed the Explorer's Pack I have not received that either,

All of the above purchased from the PSN Store,

Yes, I live in Cork City, The Republic Of Ireland.

Edited by Khaleesi89 on July 7, 2015 6:37PM
  • dorvileholmes
    dorvileholmes
    Soul Shriven
    Psn. Dorvileholmes

Bought 5500 crowns and eso subscription.

Dublin Ireland.

It's been a month on the 9th of July.

Please help.
  • Paddye1989
    PSN : The_Peeled_Spud

I've purchased a total of 3,000 crowns that I have not received two bundles of 750 crowns and one bundle of 1,500 crowns

I also pre ordered the digital imperial edition through the PlayStation store and I have not received those perks

I can confirm I'm also in Ireland

One of my support tickets is
    150621-012952
    If it is needed

Like many people in this thread I've been waiting almost a month for my crowns and I would appreciate it if I could get my crowns as soon as possible.
    Thanks
  • DistrictDern
    DistrictDern
    Soul Shriven
    I bought ESO imperial edition for the PS4 and bought ESO plus and i haven't got anything yet no imperial bonuses or the ESO plus bonuses.I bought it on-line on the PSN store and I dont know what to do really
  • DistrictDern
    DistrictDern
    Soul Shriven
    P.S From Ireland
  • takeomasaki89
    I want my pre order and imperial. Also in Ireland also all people I play with in Ireland the same. We all pre order and not get bonus or imperial

My psn

takeomasaki89

Theirs

dazadazadaza
    the-reefer-man
    sig_sixx
    addictedtoobase
    mrajax23
    Physcho_american

All of us in ireland

• SkittleBuk1
    I have the exact same issue. I purchased 3000 Crowns on the 16th of June and haven't received any! I also bought the Imperial Edition digitally and haven't gotten any Imperial Edition extras.

My PSN is SkittleBuk1 and my ticket ref. # is 150704-002934

Ireland also.

• Khaleesi89
    It's finally being fixed I just received everything today after a month of waiting,
    Thank You Zenimax and ESO Support for finally fixing this problem :)
    I hope others on this thread receive their items soon.
  • totalspikey
    totalspikey
    Soul Shriven
    Any update on the issue? I'm still waiting on mine. It's a good sign at least some people are getting fixed up.
  • Boredandstormy
    Boredandstormy
    Soul Shriven

ID : Boredandstormy

I'm waiting on my Eso plus and the crowns associated with it.

I am waiting on my explorer pack and Eso plus

Ireland
  • SkittleBuk1
    Luck of the Irish my balls
  • cursedaxe
    cursedaxe
    Soul Shriven
    CursedAxe 1500 crowns owed ireland
  • linkin120289
    PSN ID: linkin120289

Imperial Edition with imperial and exploler pack reedemed, but not recieved

Living in Ireland.

Here is my last ref nr from support, others are closed because of duplicates (?)

150627-003028
  • SkittleBuk1
    Got an email from ZoS yesterday asking me for the exact same information I'd just given them in the previous email. They're not even reading them. It's been a month since I purchased the content and this is what I'm getting. I'm trying to be patient and understanding here. I know that these things happen and that technology isn't perfect. But, there is just no excuse for the [snip] customer support at this point.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on July 13, 2015 1:58AM
  • takeomasaki89
    It was bought on 7 June at 1.03 am
    my order number is 8854040188
    psn takeomasaki89
    email takeomasaki89@hotmail.com
  • takeomasaki89
    Also friends with the same problem
    all their psn are below
    We are all from ireland

addictedtoobase
    dazadazadaza
    Physcho_american
    michael1128
    the-reefer-man
    sig_sixx
    mrajax23
  • SkittleBuk1
    Edited by SkittleBuk1 on July 14, 2015 1:25AM
  • AnxiousBuddha
    AnxiousBuddha
    Soul Shriven
    Your PSN account ID -Anxiousbuddha
    How many crowns you're waiting to receive- 1500
    Purchased;Eso plus
    from Ireland

no crowns no exp bonuses nothing! and you're customer service is crap i've sent you numerous emails and no resolve!
  • SkittleBuk1
    I finally got my stuff. It only took a month like. Thanks to the staff who assisted in the end, but overall the customer support was not satisfactory.
  • ollsrobert@Gmail.com
    ollsrobert@Gmail.com
    Soul Shriven
    It has taken be 12 days to get my things. I left this and contacted ESO Support via a ticket and they were very helpful. I always got a response from them within a day and last night they responded within minutes to sort it out. Best thing to do is contact support yourself guys. Goodluck.
  • GideonxJura
    That's what you get for using a sub par online service. Probably should have gone with microsoft....
  • the_blue_button
    the_blue_button
    Soul Shriven
    Happened to me aswell, all I did was close the game and turn it back on and my crowns were there.
  • Adryssa_Joneley
    Adryssa_Joneley
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried purchasing 5500 Crowns about an hour ago, and i am still waiting for my Crowns to be delivered to my account. In the past, it was an instant transaction. So what's happening? I relaunched from scratch and even gone into my account via the website and still no Crowns added. Please give me my Crowns.