The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO should allow for cross faction PVE/Dungeons?

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Do you know how hard it is to help any of my friends play??? I basically have to make alt accounts lower level. Then I can't play those accounts when they're not online UNLESS they went and played while I wasn't online then I have to go and catch up. It's such a hassle, that I don't do it anymore. Most of my friends have quit because it was too hard for us to play together and they came to play in part to be able to play with me.

It all depends on what you are willing to give up.

I have a teenish-level altmer/sorc who has gone through fungal grotto about 5 times (the last three with NO experience) purely for the enjoyment of adventuring with friends. No, got no XP or loot drops the last three times. And that was okay.

Not everyone can let go of the "rewards" and do that; but if you can, it can be fun. If.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes please! I'm having enough trouble just keeping active players in my Trade/PVE guild. Finding players for group dungeons is more time consuming than running the actual dungeon. ESO's PC population feels like it's dwindling. :disappointed:

Cross-faction PVE would be awesome! I also wouldn't be opposed to cross-platform PVE. :D
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Nuale
    Nuale
    Yes
    Game is getting to be a lonely leveling process... Cross faction gameplay would make sense starting at Coldharbour for both story and ease of playing with friends on other factions.
    Edited by Nuale on July 17, 2015 4:17AM
  • Waralchemist
    I vote yes simply because waiting hours trying to get into a single dungeon sucks.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Hey guys, if you haven't seen the Quakecon presentation yet - cross-faction PvE is on the cards! Starting just with dungeons as part of what appears to be a redesign of the LFG tool, but extending it to other places is being considered as well. I'm going to re-watch that part of the presentation later on and will update this again if I find any more details.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Cross faction content is something that would tempt me to resub.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    All I can say is; finally!
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • CavalierKing
    CavalierKing
    ✭✭
    Yes
    It would not break immersion. First off, there are many instances in which enemies will team up in order to fight a greater enemy such as Molag Bal - Coldharbour should obviously be cross-faction. It actually makes LESS sense for it to stick to your faction. Many of the dungeons could be seen in the same light. In fact, if immersion is so important, it should be impossible to do other faction's dungeons. How did heroes of Ebonheart get underneath the Capitol cities of the other two factions? Secondly, there would be many who care not for war, only for ridding the world of evil. This makes perfect sense and ought to be represented within the game.
  • Xender
    Xender
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Console players of ESO, what you think after you play a little, ESO should allow for cross-faction PVE?
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Cadwell's silver and gold broke immersion so yes.
  • deathrament
    This game need cross faction grouping and also a vastly improved lfg tool.