The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance War Ranks Question

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi, first time posting here and I've had a look around but I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for.

What activities in PvP go towards your Alliance War rank? like if you're a rank Tyro for example, is it the killing blows, wall/gate/keep damage/repairing you personally do or just a combination of all, as in... there's no specific or best way to get your Rank & Title up?

Because I'm wondering if I should focus on kills more or defending/controlling outposts and keeps. Thanks.
--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.