Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My crowns on ps4 won't show up

Bennett
Bennett
Soul Shriven
I bought 5500 crowns twice a total of 11000 crowns a few days ago and they still sent showing up help me!!!!!!
Edited by Bennett on June 29, 2015 1:56PM
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    I'm the Same, bought around 100euro worth of crowns and haven't recieved any and this is around 2 weeks ago!! I've tryed sending loads of emails and no help whatsoever. Not good enough
  • Bennett
    Bennett
    Soul Shriven
    It's so Un professional you don't see this stuff happen 2ith the likes of ea etc
  • Khaleesi89
    It's been over 3 WEEKS for me now and still NOTHING (I live in Ireland)
    I purchased Crowns and ESO Plus form the PSN Store and I still haven't received any of them ! ( my eso plus is almost expired and I have nothing to show for it) and I still don't have the Explorer's Pack !
    I have been in contact with ESO Customer Support multiple times and they are NO help what so ever with the same copy paste reply,
    I hope this is resolved soon,
    It's annoying not having the content you paid a lot money for !
    I'm not going use the crown store again I'm done with it.

• Orzlar
    Orzlar
    @khaleesi89 Go to this thread : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/189098/bought-over-15-000-crowns-received-0-ps4/p1 and read up. people got help there.

@ZOS_GinaBruno looks like another Ireland issue here, not receiving their content
    Edited by Orzlar on July 4, 2015 10:34AM
  • evansoave
    evansoave
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in Ireland and also haven't received crowns purchased over 3 weeks ago
  • Orzlar
    Orzlar
    Hello @evansoave

Yeah from what I can tell its only really effecting people from Ireland, though there's still no indication as to whats causing it.

All I can suggest, is do a support ticket, if you haven't all ready, and wait until they get a fix up for it.

ZOS know about the issue, and its posted on their tracking thread http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/

I'm sure they are working their hardest to fix it.