Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any way to change Weapon Color?

Ian96
Ian96
Soul Shriven
Hi I'm playing on the Xbox one, and I just got to level 36 so Im using Dwarven weapons that I've crafted.

There is one small problem, my swords look as if I cut through a sewer pipe, and the diarrhea gold blade left to rust for years, is there anyway I can change the color of the blade? Maybe forge it at a specific hidden crafting station?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way to change the colour of your weapons or shields at this time, sadly.
    Edited by Reverb on June 30, 2015 1:40AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Ian96
    Ian96
    Soul Shriven
    ah man, what a drag, thanks though
  • TheEmoVampire
    TheEmoVampire
    ✭✭✭
    Soon
  • Ewokninja
    Ewokninja
    ✭✭
    Would be a pretty wicked feature to have, cause as you stated, some just look like you are running around holding a piece of turd!
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Xbox One GT: Choncho29
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh we wish! And have been asking for it for a while now.
    Hopefully Zenimax will listen to the chorus, hopefully.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • thornboosh
    This definitely needs adding, I was hoping to change the colour of my shield to match my armour :(
    The North Remembers
  • turbonights
    Yeah, you can change it by enchanting it. I really wish this would be a thing because Daedric weapons look like plastic toys to me for some reason. It doesn't look like a realistic weapon, but a childs toy. I think re-coloring it might actually help that weird look.