The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Not recieved treasure maps

Bleach
Bleach
Hi there - I bought the Digital Imperial Edition but I have not received the treasure maps that should have come with it- I have the horse and the mara scroll

How do I go about obtaining these?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have fancy chests in your inventory or mail box ?

Each chest contains a zone's maps .. don't open the chests until you plan on using the maps ... the maps take up inventory space and they have to be in your possession (not just in the bank) for the treasure spot to be clickable in game.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Bleach
    Bleach
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    Do you have fancy chests in your inventory or mail box ?

Each chest contains a zone's maps .. don't open the chests until you plan on using the maps ... the maps take up inventory space and they have to be in your possession (not just in the bank) for the treasure spot to be clickable in game.

Sadly no.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bleach wrote: »
    Hi there - I bought the Digital Imperial Edition but I have not received the treasure maps that should have come with it- I have the horse and the mara scroll

Over a year latter, I have still not received my maps or my Scuttler pet.

I have contacted support about this twice in the past year.

They told me that I was not supposed to get them in the first place. They are wrong. I pre-ordered the Imperial edition, whitch they can see if they look up my account.

Good luck, you may never see the extras you paid for.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • linkin120289
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Over a year latter, I have still not received my maps or my Scuttler pet.

I have contacted support about this twice in the past year.

They told me that I was not supposed to get them in the first place. They are wrong. I pre-ordered the Imperial edition, whitch they can see if they look up my account.

Good luck, you may never see the extras you paid for.

You mean you never recived on PC ?

You are lucky to get a horse :D i bought collector imperial edition at gamestop got none of the dlc from it ^^
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ah I see where the problem is, you actually get the maps and scuttler with the Explorer Edition not the Imperial edition.

Imperial Edition gives ability to play Imperial race, the white horse, the mudcrab pet and the Mara scroll

Explorers Edition gives you ability to play any race in any faction, the scuttler pet and the treasure maps.

The Explorer edition was only added automatically with a pre-order purchase ... to get it now you have to purchase the Explorer upgrade with Crowns.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend