Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Motifs in guild stores?

LordDovakhiin
I just bought a motif from a guild trader, it's not in my mail or inventory. Does it take it a while to show up and do I have to have that level of black smithing to actually receive it?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It comes in the mail, and mail does take awhile to show up unfortunately. Try using a wayshrine to port to another location, or log out and back into the game to force your mail through.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, going in and out of the Thieves Refuge if it is nearby will also get he mail processed.

It can take up to 10 or 15 minutes normally for the mail to be delivered, unless you do something to make it happen quicker. I have seen the mail come in a minute or two, so your mileage may vary.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• LordDovakhiin
    Thanks you two, for some reason it hasn't been showing I have new mail for the past two days. I cleared out some old messages, hoping it fixes the issue but who knows. lol For a minute there I thought I either lost my gold or motif one.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Port between regions, in and out of refuge, in nearby group dungeon or relog. That is how I normally get my mail. I very rarely get my mail instantly.... it is so annoying when I try to buy multible recipes, and I don't remember which ones I have bought, so I don't buy the same thing 2-3 times in a row I must update my mail.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks you two, for some reason it hasn't been showing I have new mail for the past two days. I cleared out some old messages, hoping it fixes the issue but who knows. lol For a minute there I thought I either lost my gold or motif one.

There is a limit on the Inbox of 50 Messages. I am not sure what happens if you have 50 messages and you get a new email.

I keep my inbox pretty much empty all the time.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"