Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampirism

ttpowell
ttpowell
I'm in Coldharbour fighting a good amount of bloodfiends and haven't contracted vampirism. I could find anything about in the search so if there is a thread already about it please and thankyou.

My information is below.
PS4
ttpowell
North America
Ebonheart Pact

Best Answer

• Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's always possible. If someone's determined to be a nuisance then they're going to be one no matter what. It's just that it's less likely to happen since business is already booming in the 1-50 zones. Unless there's a mass migration of players seeking bites moving into the veteran zones to find the rare spawns they'll likely not make much of an effort to camp those regions.

Reaching the other factions takes a bit of time and effort. It's both a saving grace and part of the problem. The rift, bangkorai and reapers march are the only zones you can become infected and since you only have access to one of those areas until you finish the main storyline, players are getting bottle necked there. The griefers, scammers and opportunists of the world know it and they're taking advantage of it, creating competition and frustration which eventually turns into desperation. Someone who's desperate is more will in to pay whatever it takes to get what they want. This makes it easier and more profitable to stay in the first faction areas drumming up business.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
    Answer ✓
  • hazey411
    hazey411
    u can only get it in the rift
  • Joe-xS
    Joe-xS
    Since you are in Ebonhart, you will find them spawning in the rift. They spawn at night and it will be either Werewolves, Bloodfiends, or neither. They have to attack you for you to contract it and it's only on certain nights. There are guides everyone on the internet about it to help you out.
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    Also, if your already fighting cold harbor mobs then you are already almost through the main story of your faction. Once you are and you start venturing into the other alliance areas, it is much easier to find and contract vampirism in those alliances zones as there will be far fewer people competing for the bites and you won't haver to deal with the people who are scamming or spawn camping the mobs for profit. Way easier this way in my opinion.
  • Joe-xS
    Joe-xS
    JJBaboon wrote: »
    Also, if your already fighting cold harbor mobs then you are already almost through the main story of your faction. Once you are and you start venturing into the other alliance areas, it is much easier to find and contract vampirism in those alliances zones as there will be far fewer people competing for the bites and you won't haver to deal with the people who are scamming or spawn camping the mobs for profit. Way easier this way in my opinion.

That is actually genius. Never that about that.
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    JJBaboon wrote: »

This may be a Noob question, and I apologize if it is, but wouldn't the other alliance areas have just as many people trying to get back or being *** campers?