Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bring your character back to the "Customizations Menu"!

Ljungstroem
Ljungstroem
✭✭✭
Hello Everyone,

What I would like the most and would actually buy from the Crown Store would be something that would allow me to Re-Customize my character.

For some reason I have made my character the height of a dwarf when I actually now wanted him to be tall as a giant. I look ridiculous amongst other players because I am so short.

I believe many people perhaps rushed through their customization because they just wanted to play the game.

This should not allow you to change race and alliance but solely change the appearance or gender of your character. No harm would be done to anyone and people like me would be pleased.

I have no idea what the pricing should be, but something around 500-1000 crowns seems reasonable.

Good day,
- Lj
  • ErolSerkan
    ErolSerkan
    Soul Shriven
    I totally agree.Im also not happy with how my toon looks.And i stopped playing cause of this and waiting for this feature to be implented.

If i cant get immersed with my toon there is no reason to play and enjoy the game.

But exept this widely requested feature we still get more pets/rides/costumes....

How hard can it be to implent this feature i dont understand.
    Those who fear the dark,Have never seen what the light can do!
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    @ErolSerkan

I know right?
    Im fine with my characters appearance its just the height that are bucking me.. I am truly sorry on my own behalf that I am so short around these other characters. They should make this in the Crown Store, because it is purely cosmetic and a lot of people would buy it. It does no harm at all.
  • Flynch
    Flynch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard/read somewhere that they were thinking of implementing a barber system that was tied to players directly (possibly a skill line? dunno) so that it was a service in-game.

I may also have been blind drunk. Hopefully someone will be able to confirm that I didn't imagine reading it.
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Flynch wrote: »
    I heard/read somewhere that they were thinking of implementing a barber system that was tied to players directly (possibly a skill line? dunno) so that it was a service in-game.

I may also have been blind drunk. Hopefully someone will be able to confirm that I didn't imagine reading it.

You are not the first one to say that to me, however I have yet to see the source of this. I hope you are right because I am too far into the game to start over. I am level lvl 47 which is not a lot, but here I am thinking about all these veteran players regretting a few changes back in the day..
  • XxShadowMoonxX
    XxShadowMoonxX
    Soul Shriven
    I hope this happens soon people been waiting for a year for this and people stop playing because of it they don't want to start all over again why not make this happen sooner so we can enjoy this game rather then having a headache over it.
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. I am a V6 now so now there is no turning back at all haha.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flynch wrote: »

They did talk about this... in their "road ahead" release... many months ago. Long before the big change to BtP. And we have little info about how the concept changed since then, except that they -are- working on coding an character recustomization feature (and with the console release out now, there actually is a decent chance we might get to see it soon-ish...).
    I would expect with the game now relying on the crown store to generate income, it likely will be crown-paid, though I am hoping they might feel generous and allow "everyday" changes like hairstyle and makeup for gold instead...

Still, I have lots of characters with small details that looked all right in chargen, bot somewhat "meh" in live game, details I would spend good crowns to recustomize to get my characters the way I imagine them, and not feel slightly vexed every time I play them... (and yeah, at the higher veteran ranks and/or all traits but nirnhorned researched, rerolling isn't really an option)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stand next to Lyris and see how small you really are
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Stand next to Lyris and see how small you really are

This is what I mean and the main reason for this topic. I would throw away a lot of money to get taller.