The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Attribute boots with Champion Ranks?

thefishgod
thefishgod
Soul Shriven
Okay so on xbox I'm champion rank three, when I was at rank one I had my magicka recovery in the low 900's

But at rank three it is at low 1k's.

I slotted the champion passive that gives +1% but 1% of 900 wouldn't give me an extra 90 magicka recovery

So do you gain small stat boosts with each champion rank?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    By champion rank, do you mean veteran rank? If so, then yes you get a small increase in your base stats when you reach a new veteran rank...Just like you did while leveling 1-50.

You also continue to get an attribute point at each veteran rank that you can add to health, magicka, or stamina.