The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get shadowhide? Vet9-14

SwordArt
SwordArt
Soul Shriven
Hey guys so I've got my smithing & clothier up to make the highest I can
Void ingots is no problem for me but on the other hand shadowhide? Can't seem to find any
No guild stores are selling some either.
So was wondering if someone could tell me where to find them? Or the materials to refine into it anyway
I'm vet 9 on ebonhart EU and any advice would be highly appreciated cheers!
Gt on Xbox is xKaze No Stigma if you'd rather message me through live
Thanks for looking :)
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raw Shadowhide drops from v9-14 animals, so you just need to kill some tigers / welwas or similar enemies in Craglorn, dungeons scaled to v9+, Cyrodiil or the v9/v10 questing areas.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the Mudcrabs in VR9/10 zones drop this stuff. Wolves are the squishiest, so find packs of those if you can.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SwordArt
    SwordArt
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers for the fast replies guys already farming them now! :)