Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live July 2nd - Questions for Lead Combat Designer Eric Wrobel

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can you mention anything specific in regards to how you plan on making Nords more powerful? They are suppose to be the greatest warriors after all, and while rugged is good, the other passives aren't worth putting a skill point into.

I must disagree here. The hp regen passive is actually very powerful when used in a suitable build as your hp regeneration ticks every two seconds and is persistent, unaffected by heal debuffs, and 100% passive. I would like to know if this passive may be undergoing changes as I planned to roll a Nord using hp regen and the incoming damage reduction to be very durable. Can we get a bit of information as to how these may be changing so we can plan ahead? That is a very good question I am glad you brought up, @Strider_Roshin . <3

If you're going to spec a health regen build; you're going to be sacrifIcing a lot in order to do so; whether it be health or stamina. Sacrificing either of these will make your character weak and vulnerable to burst damage. The issue with robust is that health regeneration by default is incredibly low so 30% really isn't that much at at, and the amount of buffs/enchantment you'll have to add in order to make the passive useful will render your character useless.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how you going to save this dying game?
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can you mention anything specific in regards to how you plan on making Nords more powerful? They are suppose to be the greatest warriors after all, and while rugged is good, the other passives aren't worth putting a skill point into.

I must disagree here. The hp regen passive is actually very powerful when used in a suitable build as your hp regeneration ticks every two seconds and is persistent, unaffected by heal debuffs, and 100% passive. I would like to know if this passive may be undergoing changes as I planned to roll a Nord using hp regen and the incoming damage reduction to be very durable. Can we get a bit of information as to how these may be changing so we can plan ahead? That is a very good question I am glad you brought up, @Strider_Roshin . <3

If you're going to spec a health regen build; you're going to be sacrifIcing a lot in order to do so; whether it be health or stamina. Sacrificing either of these will make your character weak and vulnerable to burst damage. The issue with robust is that health regeneration by default is incredibly low so 30% really isn't that much at at, and the amount of buffs/enchantment you'll have to add in order to make the passive useful will render your character useless.

The percentage passives are all applied after boosts to your base/numerical HP regen, which can be added to pre-percentage gains from a variety of sources, after which percentage gains are all added together and then applied to that "base" numerical amount with very few inconsistencies that don't amount to much (bugs). You can pretty easily push it to a strong level (2500-3000+ per 2 seconds, and an additional HoT going such as Rally or Mutagen resulting in you healing yourself essentially passively for around 3000 health per second overall) by leveraging that extra 30% while making a balanced/strong build. It does take a more than a lot of build planning to say the least, so I'm not surprised that you are unaware of them as I think very few are =).The items, passives, and skills, however, are available in-game and the 30% passive from the Nord race is actually critical to not nailing your damage/resource stats too low to matter. ;)
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on June 30, 2015 4:38PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Soul Shriven
    It is difficult to outline the developer's vision on itemization without talking about your current (or soon would be) philosophy on the "item chase". Now my grand-theme question is, what is your vision on how to make players chase for items?

More specifically, in the short term, the developers are aware of issues of players currently chasing after the few very powerful sets, namely, ravagers, martial knowledge, silk of the sun, and so on. But is the design philosophy focused on creating equally powerful sets, and nerf the existing sets to the ground (Sun and Ravager probably being the two offenders here), thus making players to chase the new powerful sets you create; or alternatively, leave the existing powerful sets untouched, but introduce sets that are a lot more powerful?

And in the long term, the latter approach is akin to some Diablo 3 season system where items are adjusted rarely, instead, new seasonal items are a lot more powerful than earlier season's items, with previous season's items can be obtained much easier. It received overwhelming success because psychologically, we want more power and being rewarded. Do you embrace this approach or disagree with it, why or why not? Because let's say if you nerf ravagers or just create a set a lot more powerful than ravagers, no one simply would go get the item you worked hard to create ever again. Would you rather leave ravagers/sun alone as a intermediate step to create a item chase, or completely revamp the system and soft-remove these items.
    A more separate question from above. We have seen the more recent development trend to make items more powerful is load more set bonuses, is that the vision going forward? If so, is crafting going to be matched with more set bonuses or is crafting simply an intermediate step to the final goal? Is there plan to make existing elite level drop in SO and other trials ...more useful? For them being the hardest content, the drop are not good in the slightest.
    Lastly, to reflect the past and what led to the itemization problems today, what would you say caused the current problems in itemization: little diversity, a few very powerful sets, pvp items are immensely powerful forcing players to farm gold or pvp, pve items are incredibly underwhelming even from the hardest contents. What would you do to prevent the same from happening again?

For players attempting to defeat the (new) hardest content, there will always be min-maxxers, attempt to find the best build. The past developer's actions have been to hinder and forbid such practice, by not implementing target test dummies, by poorly wording passives to confuse players (2h passive heavy weapon and dualwield passive: twin blade and blunt for example, does the same things for swords, increase all damage done by 5%, yet their wording are worldly different by a reasonable plain reading of the text), and a few other steps. These practices have not stopped players from doing that, instead, players just find alternatives, via hours of testing and using bloodspawn as an alternative dummy. Is this really the vision of developers? Or are the developers thinking forward on a different resolution to this, such as:

content with dps-testing on dummies, number crunching and theory-crafting, but at the same time offer a diverse amount of play styles. For example, a dk may use the sun build that spam molten whip, or use a heavy weapon attack build using infallible aether, both have its pros and cons and do similar amount of dps, but giving players more choices and making more sets useful. However, this cannot be done without the implementation of dps dummies to test, else the players will just spend an enormous amount of money or get to feel the viability of the build. I think the core philosophical question here is if the developers still see prohibition of testing and suppression of information is the best way forward in term of future itemization and builds.
    Edited by WilliamandBarry on June 30, 2015 5:22PM
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    1) Any chance that Undaunted rank 10 will be coming in the near future? And if so, will it unlock an Ultimate like the other 2 guild skill lines?

2) Will any new Undaunted helms be coming out, and if so, will there be some more healer-focused versions? Right now the Bogdan set seems to be the only one made specifically for healing/support and it is somewhat lackluster (probably due to the low proc rate). Tanks and DPS have a nice choice on some of the existing sets, but healers don't really have a stand out option.

3) Any chance that we will see the Sanctuary set in a VR12+ version any time soon?

This is not really a question, but I'm especially looking forward to hearing a lot of details about the upcoming gear sets that you all have teased at in the last few weeks. Please cover this topic extensively - many people are starving for information and motivation after this long content/gear dry spell.
  • stevenbennett_ESO
    stevenbennett_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this suggestion should go to Eric or to a PC/Mac UI designer, but it affects how I do combat, so I'll bring it up here anyway, since it's something I've been desperately wanting fixed since beta…

Most of combat is pretty good as I see it and I love that it's mostly not a matter of simply spamming one or more particular abilities or a typical console twitch-fest, as I'm an older gamer and my twitch reaction times aren't great. The one major exception, and, unfortunately, one which even add ons cannot fix, is the Quickslot button / selector.

The Quickslot mechanism is pretty much unusable in combat for me -- the way-too-short timeout which determines whether you're triggering a quickslot item or selecting from the radial menu is unconfigurable, and there's no way of splitting the two functions, so someone like me pretty much is limited to quick slot use only outside of combat. Trying to use it in combat almost always results in the selector coming up and since I'm usually moving the mouse, some random quickslot item is selected after. I'm definitely not alone in this -- several of the friends I play ESO with have commented about this same problem. (Our other most common UI issue is Premature Ultimates, especially since the area selection targeting changes happened, but that's another problem… :P )

There are three possible ways I see to fix Quickslots so they're actually usable: The easiest would be a slider in settings which would let you adjust the timeout time, from where it is now up to maybe 2 or 3 seconds (or even off). The second easiest would be to allow you to key bind one key to trigger the quick slot, only, and a *different* key to bring up the selector. The third way would be to allow someone to actually trigger the quick slot item programmatically in an add-on, something which can't currently be done. (You can select the item programmatically, but not trigger using it… I can understand why this isn't allowed, however.)

Can we *please* have at least one of these fixes?
  • philips666_18b16_ESO
    Hi, i love active combat on ESOTU but some skills like pets, toggle skills and buffs need some work, they are too passive right now you use them once every 20 secs more or less any ideas or future changes in regards this types of skills to improve our gameplay?
  • MystixCZ
    MystixCZ
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

1. Where will repair labels of skills and equip? Example + Armor on skill actually mean + physical resitance, but armor on armor (chest, boots, etc.) mean + physical and spell resistance

2. Where will repair big lags in Cyrodill?

3. Will be better statistic and atributtes of character? Example Suma of shield mitigation, Suma od penetration, Suma of elementals resists etc.

4. Will be arenas 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2?
    Breton | Templar | CP 700+ | Achiv point 23K+
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Have you guys ever thought about adding new classes, Or weapons such as polearms to the game? How challenging of a process would that be? Love the show btw!! It's cool that you guys take time out of your day to do this when you don't have to.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    katnip wrote: »
    It's cool that you guys take time out of your day to do this when you don't have to.

Sure, better this than spending times fixing things... ...that would be too radical, right?

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, Eric!

Could you please remove the cooldown on heals from the Sorcerer spell "Surge" and its morphs? The introduction of this cooldown with the 1.6 update has crippled the aggressive, on-target playstyle of many Sorcs including this one, particularly in intense AOE situations.

If the Surge cooldown can't be removed immediately, could you at least explain WHY the cooldown exists? Maybe if we had more information, Sorcs and devs could work together toward a solution that makes everyone happy! If Surge was restored to its previous effectiveness as a self-heal, I'm sure you would hear much less griping about shield stacking and "togglemancers".

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Edited by Emma_Overload on July 1, 2015 7:58PM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, my question is whether or not we will be seeing a stamina morph for the Dragonknight's "Lava Whip" ability?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • michaelb14a_ESO2
    michaelb14a_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is difficult to outline the developer's vision on itemization without talking about your current (or soon would be) philosophy on the "item chase". Now my grand-theme question is, what is your vision on how to make players chase for items?

More specifically, in the short term, the developers are aware of issues of players currently chasing after the few very powerful sets, namely, ravagers, martial knowledge, silk of the sun, and so on. But is the design philosophy focused on creating equally powerful sets, and nerf the existing sets to the ground (Sun and Ravager probably being the two offenders here), thus making players to chase the new powerful sets you create; or alternatively, leave the existing powerful sets untouched, but introduce sets that are a lot more powerful?

And in the long term, the latter approach is akin to some Diablo 3 season system where items are adjusted rarely, instead, new seasonal items are a lot more powerful than earlier season's items, with previous season's items can be obtained much easier. It received overwhelming success because psychologically, we want more power and being rewarded. Do you embrace this approach or disagree with it, why or why not? Because let's say if you nerf ravagers or just create a set a lot more powerful than ravagers, no one simply would go get the item you worked hard to create ever again. Would you rather leave ravagers/sun alone as a intermediate step to create a item chase, or completely revamp the system and soft-remove these items.
    A more separate question from above. We have seen the more recent development trend to make items more powerful is load more set bonuses, is that the vision going forward? If so, is crafting going to be matched with more set bonuses or is crafting simply an intermediate step to the final goal? Is there plan to make existing elite level drop in SO and other trials ...more useful? For them being the hardest content, the drop are not good in the slightest.
    Lastly, to reflect the past and what led to the itemization problems today, what would you say caused the current problems in itemization: little diversity, a few very powerful sets, pvp items are immensely powerful forcing players to farm gold or pvp, pve items are incredibly underwhelming even from the hardest contents. What would you do to prevent the same from happening again?

For players attempting to defeat the (new) hardest content, there will always be min-maxxers, attempt to find the best build. The past developer's actions have been to hinder and forbid such practice, by not implementing target test dummies, by poorly wording passives to confuse players (2h passive heavy weapon and dualwield passive: twin blade and blunt for example, does the same things for swords, increase all damage done by 5%, yet their wording are worldly different by a reasonable plain reading of the text), and a few other steps. These practices have not stopped players from doing that, instead, players just find alternatives, via hours of testing and using bloodspawn as an alternative dummy. Is this really the vision of developers? Or are the developers thinking forward on a different resolution to this, such as:

content with dps-testing on dummies, number crunching and theory-crafting, but at the same time offer a diverse amount of play styles. For example, a dk may use the sun build that spam molten whip, or use a heavy weapon attack build using infallible aether, both have its pros and cons and do similar amount of dps, but giving players more choices and making more sets useful. However, this cannot be done without the implementation of dps dummies to test, else the players will just spend an enormous amount of money or get to feel the viability of the build. I think the core philosophical question here is if the developers still see prohibition of testing and suppression of information is the best way forward in term of future itemization and builds.

+1
    Couldn't have summed up a better inquiry. Well said
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the addition of the Champion System and the recent attribute overhaul, the difficulty and challenge in the game's endgame content has decreased to the point that most boss mechanics are ignored in favor of stack and burn. Are there any plans to address this?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance that we will someday have an unarmed combat skill line?
  • Fellhand_ESO
    Fellhand_ESO
    ✭✭
    I would like to ask why there was so much time and effort put into making combat animations feel more realistic when players are told they need to animation cancel in order to stand a chance in endgame content? Many battles in the Dragonstar Arena, Vet Dungeons, Trials and PvP have lost their immersion due to the fact that players look like they are having seizures rather than actually fighting mobs/each other.

Also is it possible that the near simultaneous inputs created from using animation cancelling and macros contribute to the lag problem in PvP?
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you go into more detail in regards to the upcoming changes to set bonus's and potential new sets, both dropped and crafted?
  • I55UE5
    I55UE5
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina vs Magicka

I know this topic has been touched on since the launch of ESO. Though I would like to touch on more than just the power of two choices.

More class skills need to have either A. a stamina morph or B. an interesting mechanic that would warrant a spot on the bar for a stamina user.

As it stands, most skills used for stamina builds do not vary much by class choice.. resulting in the same play style for many players... which is obviously very boring.

For an example you may picture leveling each class up as pure magicka and take notice the clearly different play styles.. whereas stamina is mostly all the same.

Is there anything in the works to allow more variations of builds and play-styles, especially for stamina users?

Thank you ZOS, keep up the good work
    Edited by I55UE5 on June 30, 2015 10:33PM
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to address the extreme damage and defenses players can attain in the PvP setting? A set to deal additional hits on damage shields was mentioned, as well as a retweak of the Battle Spirit passive, but what else is planned, either generally or specifically?

Are hard caps being considered to curtail the extreme builds seen?

Separate question:
    Would you consider relocating the passive to Restoring Aura (+10% to all Regeneration) to a passive in one of the Templar's skill lines such as Mending? Part of the problem with Templars is in order to have decent regeneration, Restoring Aura or its morphs must be slotted, and to prevent the passive from being lost it must be slotted on both bars, locking down two slots. Templar builds that rely on regeneration must limit themselves to 4 slots on each bar. Opening that 5th will do wonders for said builds.

Using my own build as an example, I must sacrifice a gap closer, damage shield, or execute in order to keep Radiant Aura on both my bars. To fit all those and Radiant Aura, I would have to scrap my burst damage ability or primary survival ability.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When templar skills finally be fixed? Focused Charge with infamous GCD, Puncturing strikes who buff enemy with CC immunity currently are marked as "working as intended," when you will take a look on them again?
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Prizax
    Prizax
    ✭✭✭
    What are the tweaks for the Nord passives?
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the lowering of the requirements for the high-end alliance war skills and the removal of the former emperor passives, you essentially remove all long-term, high-end PvP rewards from the game. Are there any plans to replace these things with new long term, high-end rewards for dedicated pvpers?
    Edited by timidobserver on July 1, 2015 6:37AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »
    When templar skills finally be fixed? Focused Charge with infamous GCD, Puncturing strikes who buff enemy with CC immunity currently are marked as "working as intended," when you will take a look on them again?

You may be encountering latency, because I am able to use explosive charge on my templar and immediately partial heavy weave and aoe. As to the spear jabs cc'ing... they do cc. Just like every other knockback, such as flame reach, it triggers the automatic 5 second cc immunity. Break free is a lot longer but requires the enemy's input and resources. I wouldn't ask for the knockback to be made bigger, but I also don't want it gone because it serves as an interrupt. Changing it to a stun, root, or other stronger cc would end up being over the top given how good the skill is when used with the right gear (5pc cyro light, healing + big flat damage reduction) and/or times (nomnom blazing spear immediately followed by backlash + dark flare + healjabs right as the flare lands... they usually start to move right as that jabs ends, just in time for an instant no travel time first tick of radiant oppression to hit them, or if high health a total dark cast makes a nice alternative...) like most other skills.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on June 30, 2015 11:08PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    This Thursday, July 2nd, we'll have Lead Combat Eric Wrobel on ESO Live to talk about combat and itemization improvements and fixes coming in our next major game update. If you have a question for Eric about skill lines, item sets, traits, passives, anything related to combat and itemization, post it here! We'll pick a handful of your questions for him to answer live on the show.
    I have a few:

Question 1
    You have acknowledged the existence of Target Dummies for internal DPS testing, where are you at in the process of making those (not necessarily the ones that look like you /wink) available for players in game to independently test their builds/gear setups? Or rather, are you 100% going to makes these available and if so, do you have a ballpark ETA on implementation you can share with us?

Thanks for acknowledging my question in the last ESO live concerning Buff/Debuff timers. I have a follow up.

Question 2
    Are we likely to see an accurate Buff/Debuff tracking/timers included in the game as a toggle-able feature (or in any form) this summer or Soon™?

Question 3
    Is Spellcrafting still on the table for development, and if so, is it feature we will see this year?

Question 4
    Are you aware that Invasion/Toppling Charge/Critical Charge can cause you character to become stuck and unable to perform any actions, if so, do you have an ETA on a fix?

Thanks for your time.
    We Kill Bosses (NA Server, AD)
    The Purple Guild (NA Server, AD)
    world first naked AA run
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there likely to be any more weapons/skill lines added to ESO in 2015?

I'd particularly like to see Banners... Not very good at being an actual weapon, but giving passives to nearby allies. Maybe Guild Banners could be stronger, but only affect guild members - and alliance banners affects everyone, but not as much?

Sorry... got a bit distracted by my ideas there xD. I wish I worked for ZoS...
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Darastix
    Darastix
    ✭✭✭
    1. Apart from rapid strikes Duel weild skill line sucks, any chance we can get an overhaul?

2. is there any chance heavy armor can get a respectable tanking buff for those wearing a full set, i refuse to wear a dress.

3.Can we get a mentoring system where players level down or aveage the levels so we can quests with friends without killing xp.

Edited by Darastix on July 2, 2015 11:07AM
  • Zeonymous
    Zeonymous
    (Console)

#SorcProblems
    #HealerProblems

I have a suggestion about the way the health bar gliws when Crystal Fragments is proced, in a group, it seems a bit glitchy, and procs when I have no skills proced.

Also ,ward spells, and the bar staying overlapped, causing a ton of confusion when trying to heal, and showing a perminant ward over my health bar.

• Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »

You may be encountering latency, because I am able to use explosive charge on my templar and immediately partial heavy weave and aoe. As to the spear jabs cc'ing... they do cc. Just like every other knockback, such as flame reach, it triggers the automatic 5 second cc immunity. Break free is a lot longer but requires the enemy's input and resources. I wouldn't ask for the knockback to be made bigger, but I also don't want it gone because it serves as an interrupt. Changing it to a stun, root, or other stronger cc would end up being over the top given how good the skill is when used with the right gear (5pc cyro light, healing + big flat damage reduction) and/or times (nomnom blazing spear immediately followed by backlash + dark flare + healjabs right as the flare lands... they usually start to move right as that jabs ends, just in time for an instant no travel time first tick of radiant oppression to hit them, or if high health a total dark cast makes a nice alternative...) like most other skills.

Maybe in PvE this GCD is not so visible but in PvP it gives enough time to break free and heal yourself before attacker does next attack. Before GCD was reduced it was even possible to break free, heal and attack templar while his skills were on cool down. I had a fight with another templar, he used charge and every time he used it I had a time to take a breath :)

Knockback from jabs are completely useless for templar. It's CC effect is so short that you even barely feel it but still it gives CC immunity. Only time I felt knockback was when I was fighting near the wall I and suddenly camera changed. And using jabs, channeled skill, to interrupt doesn't feels like good idea.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Carter_DC
    Carter_DC
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a plan to bring back some challenge in PVE (solo/group) or will pve difficulty go on being lowered while ppl get stronger and stronger with CP and the new gear that'll be available ?
    High Kinlady Estre was right ! Hail to the Veil !
    Fr AD Guild Arkadium.
This discussion has been closed.