Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Levelling up and Cyrodill

DRXHarbinger
DRXHarbinger
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Morning All,

Just wondering if someone can shed some light on something here,

First of all I am level 43 and I seem to have maxed out all the quests and I'm a bit stuck levelling up, even in Reapers March I have completed all of them according to UESP all the previous zones.

Which brings me to thins, what on earth do you do in Cyrodill? Everytime I go there there is no one there, I select a mission and try and travel there and every NCP is Veteran Level 12 and I cannot meed up with any faction related players at all? am I missing something? I've done the tutorials but I'm finding this a bit pointless. I've selected a campaign but again cannot find anything, Is it there is just no one bothering with this ( I do get messages stating the scroll has been taken etc ) or am I missing something here? this just seems vastly complicated when it doesn't have to.

thanks,

Matt
PC Master Race

1001CP
8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
Master Angler
Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
Tamriel Hero
Grand Overlord
Every Skyshard
Down With BOP!
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    They should nerf pve dungeons in cyrodill so the campaigns are not full of Crack wood cave players imo.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to the non-vet Cryodiil and do quests there. The NPCs say they're V12lvl, but you're "leveled up to scale" so they won't be much of a problem. My 14 lvl fighter went in to pick up a skyshard and killed a group of V12 bandits in the area with little problem.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry if this sounds stupid but how do I tell what version of Cyrodill I am in?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    King Bozo wrote: »
    They should nerf pve dungeons in cyrodill so the campaigns are not full of Crack wood cave players imo.

While I agree with your statement about nerfing, there are usually only 2 ppl grinding in each cave as the efficiency greatly diminishes with more than 2 ppl. So it's actually not that big of a deal for Cyrodiil other than the fact that those grinders get a ton of CP really fast.

For the OP, are you sure you did everything? I was vr1 when I finished the main story line and I still didnt quest coldharbor at all. I dont think the Cyrodiil quests are worth it. Its a lot of riding around...not really efficient. There are addons that show you locations and quests you didnt do yet btw. If you are a pc players, you could install one of those.
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok well I've been to Cyrodill again and took on the only quest Capture Fort Ash, halfway across the map, and...... well I either got incinerated in under 1 second by NCPs or got there and there was no one there and no Seige Weapons and just got insta-killed again, I can't even ditch the campaign and join a new one as it wants 15000 points to do it.

Getting kind of annoying this,
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok well I've been to Cyrodill again and took on the only quest Capture Fort Ash, halfway across the map, and...... well I either got incinerated in under 1 second by NCPs or got there and there was no one there and no Seige Weapons and just got insta-killed again, I can't even ditch the campaign and join a new one as it wants 15000 points to do it.

Getting kind of annoying this,

If your going to explore Cyrodiil, join a campaign where you alliance has most of the map. That is much safer. If your going there for PvP, then either join the Non Vet Campaigns or get with a group or a guild.

If you got all the way through Reapers March and are only L43, then you missed content in the leveling zones. However Coldharbor has places you can grind up your levels fairly quickly.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DETHREPPER
    DETHREPPER
    Soul Shriven
    When i go to pvp and get tired of seiging I usually go to towns under some of the keeps like Bruma, Chorral and do the missions there. i can usually get a level and a half by the time ive finished one of the persons mission sets. i usually make my way to Cropsford and Cheydinhal to do those missions as well, i find it fun because you ened up finding someone you can test your pvp skills against.
    One Ring to Rule them all.. oh wait this is Elder Scrolls