Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchanting Certification Quest Bug? Me?

MilwaukeeScott
MilwaukeeScott
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a lvl8 Orc in Daggerfall. I started the ENCHANTING Certification quest. While picking up the White Ta Aspect rune, my inventory was full. After I came back from my inventory screen where I deleted some worms to make room, the White Ta Aspect rune was gone. Maybe someone else took it, maybe it just disappeared, maybe I did something that I'm unaware of. Either way it was gone.

The quest is still active but it no longer shows the location of any White Ta Aspect runes.

I spent the last 5 hours trying to find one. I abandoned the quest and restarted it to no avail. Still no marker for the White Ta Aspect Rune.

I've found many, many runes during my search. I even found 2 Blue Denata Aspect runes. I got all excited until I realized I need the White one.

I really would love to get started with the ENCHANTING craft. Is my only option searching more hours and hours looking for 1 White Ta Aspect rune before I can even start the Enchanting craft?

I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference. Milwaukee Meat
Edited by MilwaukeeScott on June 30, 2015 9:20AM
PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • LordBurl
    LordBurl
    Soul Shriven
    Since you are an Orc, I will tell you that if you go to Stros' Mkai, between the Dwemer ruins (Biznik I think is the name, it is just outside of SM) and town, there is a hill top there that has quite a few Rune Nodes. To help with directions, it is also north of the Way Shrine just outside of SM. I can generally collect 20-30 rune stones in that area in an hour or less, and if you grab that many, you stand a good chance to find a Ta Aspect rune. Unfortunately, I believe I read somewhere else where this is a bug, and occasionally the nodes that are designed for this quest disappear before you complete it, and they won't always reappear.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a lvl8 Orc in Daggerfall. I started the Alchemist Certification quest. While picking up the White Ta Aspect rune, my inventory was full. After I came back from my inventory screen where I deleted some worms to make room, the White Ta Aspect rune was gone. Maybe someone else took it, maybe it just disappeared, maybe I did something that I'm unaware of. Either way it was gone.

The quest is still active but it no longer shows the location of any White Ta Aspect runes.

I spent the last 5 hours trying to find one. I abandoned the quest and restarted it to no avail. Still no marker for the White Ta Aspect Rune.

I've found many, many runes during my search. I even found 2 Blue Denata Aspect runes. I got all excited until I realized I need the White one.

I really would love to get started with the Alchemy craft. Is my only option searching more hours and hours looking for 1 White Ta Aspect rune before I can even start the Alchemy craft?

I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference. Milwaukee Meat

I think you mean enchanter certification? Alchemy is potions lol
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you mean enchanter certification? Alchemy is potions lol
    Well, that will teach me to post right after 8 straight hours of roaming Tamriel!!

LordBurl wrote: »
    Since you are an Orc, I will tell you that if you go to Stros' Mkai, between the Dwemer ruins (Biznik I think is the name, it is just outside of SM) and town, there is a hill top there that has quite a few Rune Nodes. To help with directions, it is also north of the Way Shrine just outside of SM.
    Thank you. I'm headed there now. I'll just keep looking until I find one. I don't see any other options.

PS4NA

• MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks UltimaJoe777! I found it quicky!

Now I'm at the enchanting table to finish the first Enchanting Certification quest with a bag full of ruins. Does it matter which ones I use to finish the quest?
    PS4NA

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks UltimaJoe777! I found it quicky!

Now I'm at the enchanting table to finish the first Enchanting Certification quest with a bag full of ruins. Does it matter which ones I use to finish the quest?

Your welcome lol and as long as you make the glyph it asks of you it should be fine. Usuaully though glyphs only have 1 way of being made and using any other rune tends to yield a different result.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, searching the web, I find its Ta, Oko and ? The third one is a toss up between Jode and Jora.

Lol, after all this trouble I don't want to chance using the wrong one.
    Edited by MilwaukeeScott on June 30, 2015 2:33PM
    PS4NA

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What Glyph is it asking you to make?
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quote "Craft a glyph using a rune of potency, essence, and aspect."

It looks like I could use either a Jode or Jora?
    PS4NA

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes if it isn't specifying a Glyph you can make whatever.

For the record though Jode is Reduce and Jora is Develop.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on June 30, 2015 2:39PM
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone else stuck in the same boat, Jora, Oko and Ta worked!!

Thanks to everyone for helping me! Man, I love this game!
    PS4NA

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Word of advice for future reference: Save your Health and Stamina Essence Runes. You will use them mainly for Writs.
  • Zeeroah
    Zeeroah
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I messed this quest up! Then I just done a bunch of other quests, while picking up any runes I saw. Then as #11 said, just go back and use Jora, Oko, and Ta.