The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Four Days and No Fix- Should I Submit a New Ticket?

Badarah
Badarah
✭✭
I submitted a ticket on Thursday (6/25) evening after losing permissions (whisper/guild bank/guild store/trade/mail) while attempting to send guild mail. The following morning, my permissions were seemingly restored though I had not received a response. I attempted to send out mail again, and immediately lost permissions. I submitted a second ticket, (Friday morning, 6/26) as I was unsure if this would be considered a second issue.

I received a response to both tickets at the same time on Friday evening (6/26). It was essentially an automated, please see these links response. I responded direct to the email of the first ticket.

After a while of no response, I searched the forums from link provided in the initial automated response email, and followed the steps given to attempt to reset your own permissions. I disabled my addons, repaired my game, updated any addons, and started again. Of course, this did not work.

I responded, again, to the same ticket that I attempted these steps to no avail on Saturday (6/27).

And now, Monday, four days later, I have responded again that I am still unable to use these basic functions. Do I need to start another ticket? I usually receive a response really, really quickly... so I am just finding this a little odd. I know it's probably busy with console/ect ect, and I understand that. But I also want to make sure that my ticket isn't just lost to the universe, either :-)

GM of Skooma Smugglers
www.skoomasmugglers.com
We Smoke Skooma, We Drink Skooma, We Smuggle Skooma
Treasure Map Enthusiast
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    If you are in the United States I would recommend calling Zenimax Support by telephone. You will probably get a better response and then the rest would probably be by email. Look up the support page for the phone number.
  • Badarah
    Badarah
    ✭✭
    I submitted a ticket on the website in lieu on in-game and it was resolved within an hour. Awesomeness! Thanks ZOS!
    GM of Skooma Smugglers
    www.skoomasmugglers.com
    We Smoke Skooma, We Drink Skooma, We Smuggle Skooma
    Treasure Map Enthusiast